Chapter 19

****Follow me and vote****

"Only mine!"

His two possessive words were enough to shake my world from its core. I pressed my hands to his hard chest as I applied all my pressure to get out of his iron-like grip. my body felt so weak as his possessiveness. He was not letting me go but I pushed him with all my strength left in me. My chest was heaving with newfound fear pumping in my heart. My breath jagged due to all, restraining and pushing him away from me. I don't want to be near him anymore. I looked at him with fear-filled in my eyes as soon as I got out of his hold. His blazing green eyes showed disapproval in it as I made the distance between us. I don't care how he feels. Without saying anything I turned and started to run away from him. Not caring in which direction I was running. 

After that day at the home centre, I have been trying hard to search for excuses for the past week to start away from him not wanting to ever work with him. I thought he would not get into my business anymore. Thinking he will eventually lose his interest in me and let me be. But no he was planning something else in his cunning mind as he stayed away from me. I was constantly thinking of being away from him and he was making plans of making me permanently stick to him. My feet only stopped when I was standing in front of the garden away from everyone. My chest was heaving as I opened my mouth to take a huge deep breath to fill my air-deprived lungs. I slumped down on the bench beside me as my feet ached because of running in heels. I closed my eyes and let my troubling thought process stop for a bit. I tried my best to calm myself so I don't think about him. But how hard I tried, my thought process didn't stop. I exhaled in defeat as I clenched my head with both my hands. I still can't believe he said those words to me. 

Why does he want to make me his? He doesn't stay with any girl for more than a week then why is he saying such words to me. Does he think of me like other girls who get easily trapped in his claws? He is the new talking sensation in our office. A woman who works in our office is crazy about him as he is the new heart stealer in town. Their words, not mine. In the past week, I have heard all kinds of rumours about him and it increases my curiosity to know more. I searched and found his picture with a different woman. He never went with the same woman again. A big article stating he was a player was written on the front page of a recent newspaper I read. 

Why does he want to make me his? I look fully opposite to the woman he women out with? They are all glamour and beauty whereas I'm just my plain self. Am I his new plaything? He is showing his interest in me because I don't want to do anything with him. Is this his new way of threatening me? I grabbed my hair more as my head started to hurt with all these unanswerable questions. The more I thought about his intentions the more my head hurt. I decided to stay here like that for some time until I have enough power to face everyone and especially him. If it was in my power it would have gone home the moment he said those words to me. I took deep breaths to calm every nerve of mine. 

"Ma'am you are here Miss. Adam has been searching for you" I heard a voice saying from behind me which made me lift my head from my hand and look at him. It was Rose the head maid of Addams. I let a breath out and cleared my throat to answer her. 

"Inform her I will be in five minutes," I said in my little calm year hoarse voice. She nodded at me and turned to go back. After five minutes I stood up from my place as I straightened my dress and hair to go in. I took my time as I walked back to the house wishing I wouldn't meet him again. 

"Mrs Adams, you were searching for me," I asked her as I saw her talking with the petite woman. 

"Yes, darling. Soon the dance is going to start and we need our bridesmaid to open the dance floor" she said excitedly looking at me. 

"But I'm not good at dancing", I said hesitantly as I have never done it and was not even in the mood to do it. 

"Don't worry dear I have a perfect partner for you?" she said with the same excitement in her voice. Making me look at her with furrowed eyes. 

"Who," I asked with the same expression on my face. 

"Look behind you," she said, making me turn to look at the green-eyed demon standing not far from us. He grinned looking at my shocked face. Before I could open my mouth he took my hand in his firm grip. 

"I will take her to the dance floor," he said with the same grin making me clench my jaw. Mrs Addam smiled and signalled the DJ to play the song. He pulled me towards his chest as he put his arm around my waist without leaving even a little bit of space in between us. The spotlight was on us so there was no chance of me pulling away now. He slowly started to move us to the song. I put my hands on his chest to make some distance as I looked away from his face as his green eyes tried to read me. 

"Put your hands on my shoulder," he more likely commanded me as he saw how I was trying to make the distance between us. 

"No," I said stubbornly as I still didn't look at him with my hands firmly pressed to his chest. 

"I warned you," he said in his devilish voice, and before I could process he bent his head and kissed my neck making my whole body go numb. His lips stayed there until I started to hear whispers coming from the guests. With my wide eyes, I saw some of my colleagues looking at me and whispering to each other. 

"M-move away," I said a bit shakily as I thought about the outcome his actions will have on my life. 

"No," he said stubbornly as his teeth grazed my skin, making me grab his shirt in a fist as my legs became weak. I felt everyone still looking at us making my face turn even redder. 

"Please move away. I will put my hands on your shoulders" I said in my low defeated voice as I lowered my eyes. I felt him smirking then moving the tip of my nose on my skin making me grip his shirt more tightly. My body shivered as he took his time to move his face away from my neck. Moving his face from my neck he looks at me. His face was only an inch away from me. I let go of his shirt and slid my hands up to put on his shoulder. 

"Was that hard?" he asked me with a cocky smirk on his face, making me get angry at his tone but I stayed quiet. He kept moving our bodies together all the time. Dancing with him was getting hard and hard as I felt all the eyes on me and their whispers reaching my ears. He smirked looking at me as if he was successful in getting what he wanted. As soon as the song ended I let my hand down from his shoulders and moved away. What I was afraid of has happened. I don't know what I will hear about myself the next day in the office. I saw eyes following me as I walked away from the dance floor. Anger was pumping in my blood as I thought about the four come I have to face because of his actions. I grabbed the bottle of liqueur lying on the table as it was too much for me to take. I just can't get my mind out of one thing. 

What I have done to get the demon's eyes on me. 

______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Read in Early access tier 1
Hate War complete book
Flames of Lie complete.
Ashes of a Lie Chapter 28
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 69

Early access tier 2
All the above books &
New book The Bride of Last Dragon.

Early access tier 3
All the above books and The Litte Bride 5 chapters every week.

For more information go to my Patreon page.

Search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I need your support guys.

Now me Bluedragon95 sign off we will meet guys at the next update. Till then have fun guys, and be safe.

Thank you.

Vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me, guys.