Chapter 140

"He wants his sister to come soon, so he decides to sleep with his Nano."

I stood stiff like a rod. He moved my hair away from my neck to the other side. My bare neck was exposed to his forest-green eyes. Before I could react, he pressed his wet lips on my neck. I took a sharp breath when he did that. My hold became tight on the sheet when his mouth opened at the junction of my neck and shoulder. He nibbled and sucked on my skin.

"Sky," I said in my timid voice, but before I could protest, he turned me around in one swift move and covered my mouth with his. My protesting words got muffled by his mouth. His hands pulled the sheet, which was in my hand, and threw it somewhere. I took a step back, and my legs hit the bed frame, making me fall back. I grabbed his shirt, making him fall on me. He still didn't let my lips go; instead, he started kissing me more fervently. I tried to move my lips with a smirk on my lips. I wanted to tease him. He growled when I did that. He kept pecking at them like a starving man whenever I moved away from him. I started moving upwards, and he kept following me until I reached the head of the bed. He grabbed my hands and pinned them on either side of my head to keep me in place. He licked my lower lip and sucked on it, asking for entrance. I shivered when he did that. I opened my mouth, letting him in. Our tongues collided with each other while his hands let my hands go, worked up, and removed my clothes.

"Raise your hands," he whispered huskily on my lips, and I immediately did that. He pulled my shirt off and threw it somewhere. The urge to feel him, to love him, and to get loved by him was rising with each passing second. We were both burning with passion. He cupped my breast, making me moan in his mouth. He fondled them before his hands moved back, and he unhooked my bra. My hands grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it from his head. He removed it and connected our mouths again. My hands found their way to his toned muscles. I gripped his bicep when his fingers pinched my aching nipples. He made me spread my legs wide and start grinding. His erect, bulging member was on my covered core.

"See, this is what you do to me," he said in his dominating voice while trusting his hard-core member. His pants were tight because of a full erection. I gasped when he did that. I felt sparks all over my body when he did that. My grip became tighter on his bicep. I gasped again when he repeated his action, pinching my nipples. I bit on my lower lip the very next second. I still kept looking at him with my hooded eyes while doing it. He connected our foreheads and cupped my face with both his hands.

"Fuck! You make me go insane when you make that face, my seductress," he said huskily, kissing me hard. He let go of my lips with a loud, smacking sound. He suddenly turned me around and pulled my leggings from my pants. I buried my face in the pillow with my ass in the air. I was naked, and he was still wearing his sweat pants. He spread my legs wide and took a deep breath of arousal. His warm breath fanned my core.

"So fucking ready for me," he said huskily, giving me a hard lick on my already wet core. It sends chills down my spine. I almost came undone at that hard lick, but I held myself.

"Skyler, stop teasing me," I said, dominating with a warning in my tone. I needed him so badly. He had managed to evoke my cranial desires with his antics. He had turned so hot and handsome in these four years. He first used to look like a model straight out of a magazine, but now, with his bulging muscles and hot body, he looks like a Greek god. He says I make him go crazy, but he doesn't know how he makes me think of all the dirty things I can do to him.

"Your command is my wish, my dove," he said, and his tongue started to do its magic. I moaned loudly when he inserted his thick fingers inside me while his mouth was launched into my sensitive nub. My hand moved back his hair while I moved my hips at his tongue movement.

"Skyler, I want you now," I again said in his commanding tone. He kisses my core softly before moving back. My legs trembled when he did that. I turned my face and kept looking at him in anticipation. He smirked, looking at me, and pushed his sweatpants down at a torturous speed. His erection sprang out so ready. I could see his pre-cum oozing out of it. He started stroking himself while looking down at me. He bit his lower lip when my core clenched in need at his sight. I glared at him and groaned in frustration. I was about to turn around, but he took hold of my hips, not letting me do it. He rubbed his pre-cum all over my core, making me take sharp intake breaths. I gasped loudly and grabbed the pillow tightly when he inserted himself inside me in one go.

God! He was so deep inside me in this position.

My walls immediately started to tighten around him, making him groan in pleasure and pain. He moved forward and placed his hand over my head, and another wrapped around my stomach. He slowly started moving inside me. Soon his slow pace started to turn hard and fast, making me a moaning mess. My deep moans and his groans and grunts fill the room. His hand, which was on my stomach, moved forward and grabbed my left breast while making love to me hard and fast from behind. He was so deep inside me. It was making stars appear in the back of my eyes. He pulled both my hands behind my back with my body in a sitting position, still pumping hard inside me. My heavy breast moved in a cadence motion. I turned my head and captured his lips. Our tongues once again started to fight for dominance as he fucked me hard. His pace turned even faster and harder when he sensed I was nearing my release. My moans became louder, making me go insane.

"Now," he whispered in my ear in his deep voice. My whole body felt the intensity of his words. I came as if I were waiting for his command. I came all over him, and after a few minutes, he filled my womb with his seeds while grunting loudly. I could feel it running down my tights. We collapsed on the bed. He was still inside me and on top of me. I had only taken a breath for a minute when he abruptly turned me around, with him still inside me. He sucked on his left breast hard before letting it go with a pop.

"We are still not done. We are on a mission to give the Nile a sister," he said mischievously, making me chuckle. I was mentally prepared to be awake until dawn.

Skyler Adams I know she doesn't get satisfied with one round.

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

_______________________________________
A/N
Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.
Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary Completed.
B

ed of Nails up to chapter 42.

The Nuptials of Convenience up to Chapter 6.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.