Chapter 61

***Double update. Follow me and don't forget to vote****

He was burning and was about to burn me too in this never-ending fire of passion.  

I swallowed hard when his wet sinful lips moved toward my palm. My heart was beating so fast the way things were escalating. The way he was looking at me made my knees go weak. I know what was about to come. Am I ready for this? I asked this question myself. I couldn't decide. He placed more kisses upwards still looking straight into my eyes. He had held my heart in such a tight grip that making decisions was hard for me. He pulled me towards him while turning me around. My back clashed with his front. A gasp left my mouth because he did it so suddenly, getting me off-guard. 

"I have a surprise for you," he said huskily, which made something flutter in my stomach. 

"Put your hand in the pocket of my coat " he whispered those words in my ear while wrapping his hands below my breast. 

"More surprise," I asked in astonishment. He hummed in return while pressing his lips on my bare neck. 

"I think these many surprises are enough for the rest of my life" I chuckled while putting my hand in his pocket. A blue-colored velvet box was in my hand when I removed my hand from the pocket. My heart started to beat in fear. The smile slipped away from my face. 

"W--what is this" I hesitated looking at the blue velvet box. I knew what was in there. Again I asked myself the same question if I'm ready. Listening to the hesitation in my voice he turned me around. I kept looking down at the box because I know if I looked into his eyes I will do something stupid. He took the box from me and opened it. A shining diamond ring was there which was so beautiful. 

"Look at me,'' he asked in a soft voice but I didn't dare to look at him. 

"Hazel, look at me," he said in the same soft voice, taking my name for the first time. I slowly lifted my eyes and looked at him. 

"I know what you are thinking and I even know you are not ready for this. It's just a birthday gift from me to you, my dove. I want to give you this ring with a promise that one day you will wear the ring with my name on it without any hesitation. In return I'm only asking you to stay beside me until that day comes" he said these words with so much determination while looking straight into my eyes. 

My heart again swelled up with all those emotions listening to his words. I saw the sincerity in his eyes and it cleared something in my heart. The love I felt for this man was something I couldn't deny. I loved him and will keep loving him. But I'm not courageous enough to openly admit it. After all, he is my first love. I nodded my head as warm tears slid down my eyes. He took out the ring and slid it into my ring finger with a big smile on his face. He cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears. A big smile was on his lips. I cupped his face and pulled him down connecting our lips. I was so happy today as if I was on top of the world. I have never felt so much happiness and today I want to spend the rest of the night without any regrets. I sucked on his lower lip when he pushed down his coat from my shoulder exposing them. His hands moved down from my cheeks to my neck pulling me more to him. A groan left his mouth when I bit on his lower lip. 

"You are playing with fire my dove" he whispered those words darkly on my lips. 

"We both are," I said fiercely, making his eyes darken when I connected our lips again. 

"I will burn you," he said while putting his hand in my hair and making me look into his dark eyes. 

"I want to get burned," I said while looking straight into his forest green eyes. The tension, the lust, the want we felt for each other was undeniable. There was only a thin string of thread that was stopping us but today I decided to cut it. There was no going back now. Next thing I know his hand found the zip of my dress and pulled it down. The dress slips down from my body exposing me to his dark forest green eyes. I stood in front of him in only my lacy bra and panty with my heels still on. He kept looking at me as a predator looked at his prey. A sweet fear spread into my whole body the way he kept looking down at me with his predatory gaze. My body shivers when cold air touches my bare skin.