Chapter 24

***Sorry for the late update****
***Follow me and vote***

"Missed me, Miss.Smith"

A shiver was sent down my spine and goosebumps erupted on my skin as I wound those green eyes looking at me the moment I opened my eyes. A smirk played at the corner of his lips as he saw my startled face. From when he was laying beside me and looking at me while I was lost in my dreamland. I was so happy that I didn't see any dreams with him in them but my happiness was snatched as now he was standing in front of me to fulfil his duty of scaring me in real life. 

I could have managed him in my nightmares just needed to open my eyes to end it but now it was a hundred times harder to get out of his claws. Even harder when he has keys to enter your house whenever he wants. The smirk on his mouth widened as he saw all the ranging emotions coming on my face as I kept looking at him with my wide startled eyes. 

"You didn't answer my question, Miss. Smith did you miss me," he asked the same question cockily as if he was making fun of me. I pulled my sheets to my chin as I saw how his eyes dropped to my neck to the opened buttons of my pyjama shirt. 

"What are you doing here," I asked in annoyance while still trying to cover my body and button my shirt. I was trying to tuck my sheet under my chin to make my hands free to button up the shirt but my breath hitched as he grabbed the sheet making it move away and the next thing I knew he had pinned me under him. I looked at him with my widened shocked eyes as he grabbed my both hands and pinned them on either side of my face. He was doing things to me so fast even before I could predict them. 

"Why were you expecting someone else than me," he asked in his dark voice as he looked down at me. I swallowed hard at his tone. It sounded so possessive which made me take deep breaths to calm my wrenching nerves. 

"N--no" I stuttered as those words came out of my mouth. I wanted to sound firm but the way his forest green eyes were trained on me made me sound like a fool. His intimidating eyes kept locked with me as if he was analysing my answer. A lump formed on the base of my throat as he moved his face near me. Hovering it above my face just a mere inch away. 

"Never think of it too," he said with the same dark tone dominating his power over me. My face crimes as I once more found myself getting sewed under his dominating self. If it's continued like that in no time he will make me do things he wants like his puppet. 

"You don't get to decide it, Mister Addams now get off me," I said in my mad voice with this newfound bravery. His face held grim but then there was a look of amusement in his eyes as he heard my retort. I don't know if I should be scared or be proud of myself that I answered him back but the way he was looking at me was spreading bad feelings inside me. His forest green eyes were looking at me as they were looking at their prey. The lump in my throat becomes even bigger. 

"You seem to forget that I can still end you in with just a snap of fingers and bury you In the basement of this building where your corpse won't be able to see the daylight," he said darkly with his narrowed eyes making my breath gets trapped in my lungs. His words pumped the fear back in me, taking all the bravery out of me in a split of seconds. 

"Y--you can't d--do that," I said in disbelief in my not-so-audible voice which clearly stated my fear. He grinned evilly at me as he heard my words. 

"You want to try me, Miss. Smith," he said mockingly, making my body go numb under him as now I knew he would do that to me. 

"What do you want from me," I said in irritation as he kept on threatening me to get pleasure out of it. I was about to say more but went mute as his green eyes moved all over my face.