Chapter 60

***Sorry for late update guys. I was not well. Follow me and don't forget to vote****

"Get ready my stolen secretary to be mine forever" 

Saying that he turned me around and connected our lips. His one hand moved in my hair and the other wrapped around my waist pulling me towards him progressively. Our kiss first started as sweet and slow but as a few seconds passed our lips started to become demanding. The slow stroke of his lips became fast as if he was kissing me after eternity. He bit on my lower lip asking me to open my mouth and I did without any restrain. He didn't waste a second and invaded his tongue in my mouth. I grabbed the front of his shirt to stop the buckling of my weak legs. We kissed each other until our lips were slightly swollen. He smiled looking down at me making a butterfly erupt in my stomach. 

"You look so beautiful," he said while looking down at me. My cheeks heated up because it was the first time he complimented me. He pecked my lips making me hide my face in his chest. 

"Come with me," he said while taking my hand in his. We walked hand in hand on a small path made of lights. He walked me to the beautifully decorated table. It was decorated with flowers and candles. He had planned a beach date for us. I kept looking at the breathtaking view in front of me with a huge smile on my lips. I looked at him with that smile still on my lips. 

"For you my dove," he said, holding a red rose in his hand, making me stop looking at the decoration. Where did he get it from? 

"Thank you," I said while biting my swollen lower lip. His forest green eyes followed my small movement. I saw how his eyes darken. He took my hand and pressed his moist lips on the back of my hand. Sending a tingling sensation to my body. We walked to the table. He pulled out a chair for me. I took my seat and after pushing my chair forward he went to sit on his seat not before pecking my exposed shoulder. I again felt tingles on my skin making my fingers dig into my palm. He called for the waiter who brought champagne and poured it for us. He walked away after that to bring our food. 

"When did you plan this?" I asked while looking at him. I was impressed and it was written all over my face. No one has ever put so much effort into me. I took a sip of the bubbling liquid. It tastes so good. 

"From a long time," he said, making me look at him with a surprised look. A smile formed on his lips when he saw my face. He had planned this for a long time. My heartbeat was in delight. 

"Did you like it?" he asked with an uptight look on his face while taking hold of my hand which was on the table when he saw I stopped smiling. 

"Yes, it's so beautiful here," I said, bringing back the same huge smile on my face. His small gesture warmed my heart. Soon the waiter brought us our food. And let me tell you, it was so delicious. We laughed, we talked, and looking at his laughing face made my poor heart flutter every time he laughed wholeheartedly. He was looking so breathtakingly handsome. He was the definition of a fine man when it comes to looks. I never in my wildest dream thought that such a man would ever be interested in a plain girl like me.  

"What if someone would have placed their bet on me more than you?" I asked while eating my dessert which was a brownie with hot chocolate sauce. It melted in my mouth every time. 

"It would have never happened. I will never let any man take you on a date. I was ready to beat all of my wealth on you" he said possessively making my heart skip a beat. I blinked my eyes looking at him. 

Is he serious? 

"I'm serious, my dove," he said as if he read my mind, making me blush. He looked at me with his smouldering forest green eyes. The way he looked at me today seemed so different. He was looking at me as if I was the most precious thing in his life and the realisation of it made my heart beat a mixture of so many emotions. I blushed and continued eating my dessert. I have never been this happy before. A small part of my fragile heart was afraid for me. What if all this thing was just my dream? That thought stabbed my heart with fear. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt his warm hand covering mine. I smiled back at him. After our dinner, he took a hold of my hand and started to walk along the beach somewhere. The cold evening air stroked my hair making them fly with the wind. My exposed skin shivered a bit and he noticed it. He dropped his coat over me and pulled me towards him. 

"Where are we going," I asked impatiently while wrapping my hand around his torso as we kept walking along the beach. He smiled down at me after hearing my eagerness to know. It will soon be midnight.  

"You will know soon," he said, not telling me and maintaining the suspense. I saw a small cabin appearing in my line of vision. It was surrounded by water from one side and on the other side was surrounded by forest. I kept looking around when we reached the door. I could never imagine something like this was here. He punched the code and opened the door for us. I heard a musical sound which indicated the door was open. 

"After you," he said huskily while opening the door for me. I looked at him while pulling his coat moreover me and walked in. But as soon as I walked in, my eyes widened in surprise. The whole cabin was decorated with scented candles. A path of red roses was made for me which led me into the cabin. 

"Keep walking dove," he whispered sensually in my ear while brushing his lips over my ear. I felt sparks running down my spine when he did that. I bit my lower lip and kept on walking with my heart beating in sweet fear. I walked in and saw a three-layered cake was kept on the table. I looked at it with confusion. 

"Happy birthday my dove" he whispers those words in my ear while wrapping his arms around me. My eyes widened in realisation. Tomorrow is my birthday and it slipped out of my mind. I have never celebrated my birthday since my fathers passed away. I was always busy putting food on our table. Mom and my brother always bought a cupcake for me and they would celebrate it after I come home half an hour before my birthday is over. But for the past few years, I have not even done that because I was away from my family. It's the only way I remember my birthday but today it was different. My heart swelled up with so many emotions. Tears formed in my eyes when my heart heaved. They started falling from my eyes as I kept looking at the cake. I turned around and hugged him tightly. 

"Thank you," I said in my crying voice as he wrapped his hand around me tightly. We stayed like that for a few minutes in each other's arms. 

"Come let's cut the cake," he said while taking my hand after breaking out a hug. I gave him a small nod with tears still streaming down my eyes. He turned me around and wiped my tears making me smile at him faintly. He handed me the knife and I cut the cake with warm tears still sliding down my eyes. He fed me cake before I could feed him. I brought a small part of the cake to his lips and he ate it while looking straight into my eyes. My heart palpitated in sweet fear when his sinful lips wrapped around my fingers to suck the icing on my fingers. My breath hitched as I saw burning desires in his eyes. 

He was burning and was about to burn me too in this never-ending fire of passion.  

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 93
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 133

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.