Chapter 85

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

"You thought I wouldn't recognise you."

Those words send chills down my spine. How did he recognise me even though I was wearing a mask that covered half of my face? My heart was beating very wildly as my hazel eyes moved with uncertainty in them. His forest-green eyes kept looking back into mine with determination. If I show him that I'm afraid, he will feed on it. I swallowed hard to calm myself a bit. I tried to get out of his hold, but he was not letting me go. 

"I think you mistook me for someone else. Get your hand off me!" I said those words in a firm tone, looking straight into his eyes. A smirk formed on his face when I said it. 

"You think I don't recognise your voice," he said, his words matching my tone. My heart sank a bit, but I stood firm on my point. I remembered the day when I met him again in Zanvil's office. What is he doing here, and why is he cornering me like that? I won't let him dominate me. I'm not that old and naive, Hazel. I'm a mother now.

"Get your hands off me before I call the security and ask them to kick you out," I said harshly while my hands tried to get free from his hold. But his hold becomes even stronger on my wrist. He pressed his body even more against mine. My whole body jolted with his movement. I felt anger when I realised my body still responded to his touch. 

"Call anyone you want; I don't care," he said, with that arrogant smirk still plastered to the corner of his lips. 

"Security—"  I yelled loudly, but my words died in my mouth instead of a gasp coming out of it. He lifted me on his shoulder like a caveman. His sudden actions put me in shock, making my body go numb for a few seconds. But as soon as my body regained its strength, I started thrashing in his hold. 

"Put me down now!" I yelled loudly against the loud music of the bar, but he kept walking as if he didn't hear me. 

"Put me down, you bastard!" I shouted while banging my arms on his back, but at the very next moment, I felt a spank on my rear. A horrifying gasp left my mouth. 

He just didn't. 

"You scoundrel Skyler Addams, let me down now!" I shouted in pure anger and tried to slip down. What does he think about himself? Who gave him the right to behave with me like that? But to my dismay, his hold on me became even stronger. 

"Now you know my name," he mocked while creasing my rear, where he had spanked me not so long ago. The mockery of his action only intensified my anger even more. 

"Help me, he is kidnapping me," I shouted to the bouncer, who was standing in front of the exit. They knew I worked here. They walked towards us to stop him. A certain kind of relief washed inside me looking at them. They will free me from him. Then I will teach him a lesson. 

"Sir, I let her down. You can't take her," one of the bouncers said as he came to take hold of me, but he was stopped by a few people who looked like bodyguards. They didn't let them touch me. My confidence dimmed looking at them. Bodyguards!  The question of who these people are then crossed my mind. They are his people. He came prepared. If he knew I work here, then he must have dug into my life. How much does he know? Does he know about Neil? My heart dropped into my stomach, and my body went numb. Soon, my numb body was pushed into the car. He too slid beside me and put on the shield, which separated us from the driver. 

"Drive," he commanded in his firm tone, and that's what made me come out of my numbness. He was taking me somewhere. 

"Where are you taking me?" I shouted out of panic when the car started. He was kidnapping me. He still didn't answer me and took out his cell phone to look at it. I moved to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. 

"Stop the car now. I'm not going anywhere with you. You can't kidnap me just like that," I shouted again, but he still didn't respond to me. 

"Help, this guy is kidnapping me," I shouted while banging on the car. I was so busy shouting for help that I didn't realise he had suddenly taken hold of my hands and pressed me down on the seat with both hands pinned above my head. His face was just inches away from mine. I looked at him with wide eyes as his forest-green eyes looked at me with coldness in them. I moved my hands to get out of his hold. 

"If you don't shut up and behave like a good girl, then don't blame me for my actions," he said those words firmly, looking straight into my eyes. Those words held a warning, and we're dripping with threats. A big lump formed at the base of my throat. I swallowed it. I can't let his threats affect me. If he thinks his threatening will make me listen to him, then he is wrong. 

"You can't manhandle me like that. You have no right to do that to me," I said in anger, looking straight into his eyes and not letting his nearness affect me. He can go to hell. I don't care. 

"Rights," he mocked again with an angry smirk on his lips. 

"We will see about it," he said, full of arrogance that made my jaw clench.

"For now, I have to make you go quit," he said those words with an evil smirk on his face, making my brows furrow. My confusion was wiped out in the very next second. 

He fucking tapped my mouth. 

Important
Guys if you want to join Patreon do it on the 1st of the coming month to get the benefit for a whole month.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 159.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.