Epilogue 2

***Follow me guys here and on istagarm. I need your support***

I have finally got my pry in my claws.

"Skyler, we are not supposed to do it alright." I didn't even let her complete the sentence, and I smashed my lips over her. I swallowed all her words. 

"I missed you so fucking bad," I whispered over her lips, and I invaded her mouth with my tongue. She shivered when I did that. My hands found their way to her full breast. She gasped in my mouth when I gave it a firm squeeze. I know how sensitive her breasts are, and she still breastfeeds, so they are heavy with milk. I just love it. One thing led to another. She pulled my t-shirt off and removed it. She moved her hands all around me, touching me. I knew she missed me as much as I missed her. She can't fall asleep without me inside her. The wetness between her legs was the sign. 

"You are so wet for me, dove." A husky whisper left my mouth, and my fingers played with her folds. 

"Skyler, I want you so bad, but we can't." She moaned my name while throwing her head back. I very well know how to turn a no into a yes. I plunged my fingers into her. It made another moan come out of her mouth. Her fingers fumbled with my belt. Before we could process anything, I was rocking as hard inside her. Pounding her very hard. 

"Fuck, I missed this," I said while pumping in and out of her. 

"I missed you too," she managed to say between her moans. We ended up making love against the door. 

"Skyler, Hazel, we know you both are inside. Come out now." We heard her evil witch bridesmaid squad banging the door from the other side. Couldn't they hold their wife back a little longer? There was another bang on the door. They can yell all they want, but I won't let go of her. I didn't stop until both of us were satisfied. Hazel was feeling euphoric after an earth-shattering orgasm. Her legs were still shaking when I pulled her dress down to cover her. I cupped her face and kissed her half-parted lips. 

"They are going to kill me," she breathed out, a lazy smile forming on her face. I chuckled, knowing very well how scary they are. But my girl can handle them. I kissed her forehead, pouring all my love into it. 

"Make sure to take lots of rest, love. Tomorrow, once you have my ring on you, I don't have any plans of stopping until dawn, and there will be no one to stop me," I whispered in her ears, making a sweet chill pass down her spine at my words. I love when my words have an impact on her. I picked up my T-shirt from the floor. I didn't bother to wear it; instead, I placed it on my shoulder. I opened the door. Jane was about to bang it again but stopped with her hand in the air. I smirked at her, with Hazel standing behind me with wobbling legs and a red face. They gasped, looking at my naked, sweating torso. I walked out of the room with a smudged look on my face. 

"Dog," Nina says while shooting draggers on my back. 

"Why are all the men in our lives so shameless?" Eva was asking in disbelief. All their compliments only widened my smirk. I took a cold shower because it was still hard. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep alone, so I carried Neil to my bed. I kept tossing and turning on the bed, missing my dove. I just can't wait to see her again. 

The night felt so long. Every second felt like a year to me. But when the next day came, everything happened so fast, and before I knew it, I was standing at the end of the altar, waiting for my bride. Again, every second felt like an hour. I was waiting impatiently to see her. Hazel's mother was sitting with our doll in her lap. She giggled while clapping her hand when I looked at her. My doll. Music started to play, doors opened, and then Neil and the other kids sprinkled flowers. My little man grinned, looking at me. He looked so adorable in his black tuxedo. My eyes moved back to the door, and my wait was over when she walked in. Her brother walked her down the aisle. She looked breathtaking as my bride. I just couldn't put my emotions into words. The moment I dreamed of was finally before my eyes. Before I knew it, happy tears slipped from my eyes. Her brother gave her hand to me. With the promise of keeping her safe until my last breath. When she saw me crying, tears welled up in her eyes. I held her hand firmly with a big smile on my face. 

"Let's start the ceremony," the priest said, standing beside me. 

"Skyler Addams, will thou have this woman be thy wedded wife to live together after God's ordinance in the Holy Estate of Matrimony? Will you love her? Comfort her, honour her, and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her as long as you both shall live?" he asked me. 

"I do," I said while squeezing her hand with all my love. Her eyes glinted with tears when I said that. 

"Hazel Smith, will thou have this man to be thy wedded husband to live together after God's ordinance in the Holy Estate of Matrimony? Will you love her? Comfort her, honour her, and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her as long as you both shall live?" he asked her and smiled, ready to give her an answer. 

"I do," she said with a breathtaking smile on her face. 

"You can exchange the rings now," the priest said, and Jack's elder daughter brought our rings. I took the ring and held her hand firmly. I had so much to say, but my words jumbled in my mouth. I took a deep breath. 

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, and with all that I am and all that I have, Thank you for giving me a second chance. Thank you for giving me our beautiful children. Without you, I was just breathing, but you taught me how to live. I will be forever indebted to you, my love," I said in my heavy voice as I slipped the ring on her finger. Tears slipped from the corners of my eyes. 

"I love you for fighting for us. Not giving up on me when I stubbornly pushed you away. You were the only one in my life, and you will be until my last breath. Without you, I'm nothing. I love you with all I have," she said, slipping the ring onto my finger. 

"I pronounce you husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride," the priest announced, and I didn't waste my time pulling her into my arms. I kissed her with all my love, and she kissed me back with the same warmth. People cheered, and I heard congratulations from all our loved ones. 

"Till death do us part," she whispered on my lips. A huge smile formed on my lips, and I repeated those words. 

"Till death do us apart." We once again exchanged our vows and covered her lips with mine. 

It is the beautiful start of our happy beginning.

Guys thank you for sticking with me until the end. This story has ended but i'm sure Skyler and Hazel area always going to be in your thoughts. I enjoyed writing the ups and downs of these two until the end. If you enjoyed the story and love my writing please follow me here and on Instagram. Please support me by following me if you can't buy my work. It encourages me to write more and put free stories here. Thank you.
I love you all.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 67 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 26.
Vote, comment and share.