Chapter 16

****Follow me and guys vote for a chapter***

!!!!Shout out to fellow author arte_amante go and check her book Uncle's Obsession!!!!

"And if you do I know where to find you"

Saying that to me arrogantly he sped up his car and vanished from in front of my eyes. I blinked my eyes to get a grip of what just happened to me tonight. My head started to ache as I thought about everything. Lifting my hand I started to massage it. Not wanting to faint on the street because of the headache I walked towards my apartment. Opening the door of my apartment I walked in still massaging my template. 

My body relaxed a little bit as I entered my cosy home atmosphere. I walked to my kitchen with weak legs and grabbed a bottle from the refrigerator. I drank water directly from it. Cloud water somehow made my heated-up body feel nice. I kept the bottle on the counter and walked towards my room while taking out my heels as I walked towards it. I threw them in my room as I didn't have that kind of energy left in me to keep them back in their designated place. I slumped on my bed without even chafing my dress. 

My whole body was still in the after-effects of being in the claws of a green-eyed demon. I still can't believe he let me go just like that. I felt so stupid for crying in front of him. I again massaged my head with closed eyes. It felt like I was back from the battlefield fully exhausted. My eyes were swollen and heavy. So without thinking much I switched off the light and went to sleep. It didn't even take me full minutes to fall into a deep slumber. I let my body relax and get more sleep which I needed so badly. 

I woke up in the middle of the night when I again saw that nightmare I used to see after I met him for the first time. After Struggling for an hour and more for sleep I went back to sleep. The next day I woke up feeling groggy. The sun was shining high in the sky. Thank God today was Sunday so I can sleep more. I curled up more in my bed engulfing myself in the darkness of my blanket. I had removed my dress when I had nightmares as my body was sweating and the silk of the dress was squeezing to my body. 

Now I was curling up on my bed under the blanket in only my undergarments. I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep when the doorbell rang. It made me open my eyes in confusion. I don't get visitors and that too on Sunday morning. Someone had mistaken my apartment for someone else. I decided to ignore it and go back to sleep.  But again the doorbell of my apartment rang, making me open my eyes with a deep frown on them. I slipped out of my bed and walked to my bathroom to grab my bathrobe. The doorbell rang again making me irritated at the sound. 

Who is this impatient person? 

"Coming" I yelled as I walked out of the bathroom while securing the bathrobe on my body to cover my almost naked body. People sleep on Sunday morning and he is still ringing the bell. Whoever is staring at the door has already ruined my Sunday morning sleep. 

"Do you have some patience?" I said in my annoyed voice as soon as I opened the door. I was about to scold that person whose back was facing me. But I lost my voice as he turned to reveal his face. He smirked looking at me. His forest green eyes moved from my shocked face to my body. Before he could say anything I closed the door on his face. How did he know my apartment number? I thought as I pressed my back on the door. I was not expecting to see him first in the morning. The doorbell rang again. 

"Open the door Miss. Smith," he said in his heavy commanding voice. But I still didn't make any efforts to do it. 

"Open before I break it" he warned, making my heart thump in fear. Is he here to continue what he was about yesterday? He told me he will not kill me yesterday. That's why he is here to do his unfinished task first thing in the morning. I heard the bang on the door. 

"W--why are y--you here," I asked in my stuttering voice. 

"I will tell you once you open the door but if you don't then I will break it and do what I had promised," he said in the same voice making my heart beat faster. I had no choice but to open the door. I moved away from it and opened it cautiously. I still stood at the food waiting for him to tell me his reason for gracing me with his presence. He raised an eyebrow at me as he saw me blocking the door. 

"Won't you invite me in?" he asked with a smirk as if I had a choice. I closed my eyes in annoyance while moving away from the door so he could enter. He walked while looking at everything as if he was taking a stroll in his own house. I glared at his back while coding the door. Suddenly he turned to look at me as if he felt my glare on his back. I immediately brought a fake smile to my face. He walked and sat on the couch as it belonged to him. 

"So why are you here," I asked as his green eyes moved to my hair, and yesterday's makeup was still on my face. A mocking smirk formed on his stupid face as if making me remember yesterday's night. A shiver passed my body as the glimpse of yesterday flashed in front of my eyes. 

"I would love to have coffee," he said with the same mocking smirk on his face instead of telling me the reason why he was here. My fingers curled in fists as I controlled my anger. Without saying anything I started preparing. He was still looking all over my place with his calculative green eyes. 

"I would love to have coffee" I mimicked his words while glaring at him. 

"Coffee," I said, putting the cup in front of him. He took it while brushing his fingers on mine. I was about to let the cup go but he took a hold of it before it could fall. 

"Now will you tell me why you are here?" I asked in my monotonous voice looking at him as he smelled the aroma of the coffee. 

"Take a shower and get dressed fast, we are leaving in fifteen minutes," he said as he took a sip of his coffee. His words made me look at him with knitted eyebrows. 

"Where are we going? I'm not going to go with you anywhere" I firmly denied him looking straight into his eyes. 

"Yesterday we had a truce, didn't we? If you go back on your words this fast then don't expect anything from me," he said arrogantly, making me remember that I agreed to do as he says in return he will spare my life. 

"But today is Sunday," I tried to bargain as it's the only day I get to relax. 

"Get ready, you have only thirteen minutes and fifty seconds," he said with a grin on his face while looking at his watch, making me groan in annoyance. I walked to my bathroom with fast steps. I didn't want to go anywhere but I had no choice. I took shower and got dressed in jeans and an oversized hoodie and walked out of the bedroom. He looked at me and was satisfied with what I was wearing. 

"Let's go," he said, walking out of the house still keeping in suspense of where we are going. 

"Where are you taking me," I asked impetuously as I couldn't take this stupid suspension anymore. But what he did next made my blood run cold. 

"To kill you" 
______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Read in Early access tier 1
Hate War complete book
Flames of Lie complete.
Ashes of a Lie Chapter 24
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 65

Early access tier 2
All the above books &
New book The Bride of Last Dragon.

Early access tier 3
All the above books and The Litte Bride 5 chapters every week.

For more information go on my Patreon page.

Search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I need your support guys.

Now me Bluedragon95 sign off we will meet guys at the next update. Till then have fun guys, and be safe.

Thank you.

Vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me, guys.