Chapter 42

****Follow me and vote****

And that is what scares me because it's just a start for us. 

Even in my sleep, I kept on thinking about it. This thought didn't stay limited to my night thoughts but it followed me for days. I couldn't decide to keep my distance between us or let things go the way they were. I was still very confused over it but our daily routine kept going on like that. But one thing I knew was something was between us and it was a waste of time if I kept denying it. These thoughts kept on coming into my mind whenever I had free time for myself. But in all this, he was still an evil green-eyed demon to me. He made me work so much in a day that as soon as my back hit my bed I would find myself sleeping like a dead woman. It felt as if he was making sure that I didn't think about things I was asking him on that day. He made me work the whole week like his slave. All these days he stayed at my place. 

God! Doesn't he have his place to stay? 

He is rich enough to buy himself a whole building. He not only stayed with me but made me make breakfast and dinner for him too like an unpaid maid. Everything pissed me off so much. I tried to maintain a distance between us but all my efforts went to waste when I found myself sleeping in his arms listening to his breathing. Today too, I also made dinner for him and was waiting in the living room but he still didn't show up. Is he still at the office? I thought while looking at the wall clock. It was past his working hours. He stayed at the office even after I left for home. He has been working on new projects and models since a few days ago. He is home when I'm almost done cooking dinner. I lay down on the couch while waiting for him. Every day I wish that he goes and sleeps at his place and today maybe God had listened to me and he went to his place to sleep. 

Even though I was still not finding any peace in it, instead I found myself getting restless as I constantly kept looking at the clock. My body was getting more worked up by getting restless. Tiredness took over me as I found myself getting lost in slumber. Even though I was so tired I still kept twisting and turning in my sleep. I missed his warmness. After struggling for hours I slept. I moved a little in my sleep when I felt fingers tracing lines on my nose. I felt tingles at the touch which made me open my heavy eyelids a little and look at him. He was sitting beside me with an amused look on his face. That look was gone when he saw me looking at him. I don't know what came upon me. I sat up and the next thing I knew I hugged him burning my face in his chest and closed my eyes with relief taking over me as I felt his nearness. 

"What took you so long," I asked in my sleepy voice with still closed eyes. He wrapped his arm around me and put his cine on my head. 

"I had some pending files to go through," he said in his soft voice with his hand still around me. 

"Hmmm" I hummed with still closed eyes. 

"Did you eat your dinner?" he asked in the same voice, making me rub my nose on his hard chest in denial. I still kept my eyes closed. 

"Why have you still not had your dinner?" he asked me in his firm yet same soft voice. 

"I was waiting for you," I said in my sleepy voice. He exhaled loudly at my answer. 

"I will heat it for us," he said while letting me go out of his arms. I instantly missed it but I was hungry too. So I stayed seated on a couch with closed eyes in a sleeping mood. He heated the food then we ate it together.  Mostly he fed me as I ate with closed eyes. He then carried me to my bed. I had decided to sleep tight because tomorrow was Saturday. 

Tomorrow I will be free to do what I want. The first thing I'm going to do is sleep until noon. But my dream was shattered into fine pieces of glass when he woke me in the morning. I groaned and twisted and turned in my sleep but he made sure to wake me up. He even sprinkled water on my face, making me mad at him first thing in the morning. I hate it so much when someone does that to me. I glared at him and it was the first thing I did after opening my eyes.