Chapter 50

Hey, my lovely readers if you are considering pledging to me on patreon please do it on the 1st of the coming month to get the benefit for the whole month***
***Dont forget to follow me guys***

"

I don't want you to touch me until our six-month trial is over"

"What," he asked in disbelief, his forest green eyes blazing in a mixture of anger and utter shock. The way he was looking at me passed a shiver down my spine. But if I want to save the little part of my heart then I have to. I have to put this boundary and he has to accept it. It looked like he needed the repetition of my sentence because he still can't believe it.

"I don't want you to touch me until our six-month trial is over" I repeated for him to grasp it and let them pass his ears to his brain. My repetition of words caused a burning flame in his forest-green eyes.

"Why," he asked in his demanding voice.

"Because I want to put some boundaries between us," I said in my calm voice while looking straight into his eyes even though I was still feeling chills in my spine.

"Why the fuck do you want to put boundaries between us," he asked again in his demanding voice as his nose flared while took.

"As you put a condition on me that we should sleep in the same room and bed for this six-month trial to work. Like that, I'm putting my condition that I don't want you to touch me until this six-month trial is over" I explained trying my best not to stutter because if I show him my weakness now he will strike straight on it and no boundaries will be set for him to follow.

"It's a stupid condition. How do you expect me not to touch you? You are mine and I have all the right to touch you. I won't accept it" he denied it straight away as soon as I explained. He didn't even want to give it a second thought.

"I accepted your condition and now you have to if you want to make it work," I said firmly while clenching my fingers on the hem of the blank as if it would give me more power to talk back without losing it. "Are you kidding me how the hell things would work like that? I won't accept it" he denied again with his set jaw while looking straight into my eyes.

"Ok then," I said while sighing in frustration, giving up on convincing him. His angry blazing eyes turned hopefully when I said that. He thinks his stubbornness won. He was about to pull me towards him but I stopped him and sat up.

"Then I think we don't have to wait until six months are over. We should end things here because you can't do what I asked for. This is not how things work when two people are together. It only works when both of them listen to each other and respect their choices. But I think I expected more from you" I said in my defeated voice while pulling my hair and tying it into the bun. He still didn't say anything and it was my cue. Once I was done I removed the sheets to get out of bed but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. My wrist stayed in his firm hold as his body half hovered above me.

"You are not going anywhere" he commanded me while looking straight into my surprised hazel eyes with his blazing forest green one.

"I accept it but it can't last for the whole six months. I will go insane," he said firmly, trying to bargain. I sighed in disbelief that he was trying to bargain. I won't be able to save myself if I stop him from touching me for two to three months. I want the whole six months so it's a test. And if he is successful in keeping this condition until the end then he is free to touch me however and wherever he wants because I will be his. Well, he doesn't need to know that.

"It's for the whole six months or else nothing. It is up to you now to decide" I said in my firm voice rejecting his idea of a bargain. I'm a woman and I can't let a man win while trying to bargain with me. His jaw clenched and his nose flared again in resentment.

"Do whatever you want to do. Add some more stupid condition you want but don't come to me craving for my touch until these six months are over" he whined like a four-year-old angry child while letting my wrist go and moving away from me. He turned around while pulling the blanket. He switched off the light from his side and slept while showing me his back. I exhaled while looking at his childish act. He even pulled more blanks towards him.

If I wanted to save myself from the cold I have to move toward him to cover myself fully. His childish attempt to make me go near him. I switched off the light on my side and I again looked at him. He was still clinging to the blanket like a stubborn four-year-old and showing me his back. I moved my head in disbelief and decided to sleep like that with half a blank covering me. I don't want to be one to break my condition. Tomorrow I will put two blankets on the bed. I closed my eyes waiting for sleep to come to my eyes but not even five minutes had passed. I felt him moving towards me with his hand circulating my waist in a possessive grip. He pulled me towards him in one swift move. It made me open my eyes and look at him in a little confusion.

"Your condition will be implemented starting tomorrow. Today I will sleep like this" he said stubbornly as he still was opposing this new idea. I was about to protest but he glared at me with his stubborn mad forest green eyes. I sighed and nodded my head. A victory smirk formed on his lips. He didn't waste his time and buried his face in my chest and closed his eyes with his hand still holding me in a thigh grip as if I would run away.

How did I bump into a stubborn kid like him?

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 77
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 117

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment and share.