Chapter 126

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

Skyler's pov 

Tonight, I'm going to show her it too. The entire ride back home, I kept looking at the seductress, who sat beside me with Neil on her lap. She smiled at the continuous babbling of my son. He drowsily kept his head on her chest, still telling her how much he liked pizza. She patted his small frame with one hand, and with another, she moved her hair on the other side of her shoulder, exposing her swan-like, creamy neck to my dark eyes. A thin gold chain was resting there. It mischievously glinted on her neck, as if smirking at me and then kissing her skin. I had a sudden urge to decorate her neck with my marks. Her small fingers played with the pendant. She lifted it and placed it in between her soft pink lips, still looking out of the window, lost in her thoughts and not aware of my predatory, keen eyes. I felt so jealous of it. I wished to be that chain in his moment. She bit her lower lip slightly while still looking out of the window.

A brown lock of hair fell on her face and kissed her cheeks. Her slender finger let go of her pendant and moved to tuck that impish lock behind her ear. Everything she did made it hard for me to control myself. I gulped and took a deep, controlling breath, looking at the enchantress. She was once again putting her spell on me. Wrapping me around her little finger. I found it hard to breathe. I averted my eyes and adjusted my pants. It has started to turn tighter with each passing second. The entire ride back home was like torture to me. The siren kept seducing me with her innocence. Once we reached her, I took the sleeping Neil from her and held her hand with another. I carried him to my bedroom, with her trailing behind me. I wanted them to sleep with me from now on.

"We will stay." She was about to say something but stopped when I stopped and looked at her with determined forest-green eyes. The look on her face said she wanted to protest it. But my one look made her press her lips together and gulp. If she still has to say anything again, I very well know how to shut her sweet mouth. I averted my eyes and continued walking towards my room. I only let go of her hand when we were inside the room. I laid Neil down properly on a bed while keeping pillows on both sides so he wouldn't fall. She kept standing beside the bed, examining me. Once I was done, I stood erect. Turning around, I faced her. Something crossed her eyes when I looked at her.

"I will go and change," she said timidly. She was very aware of the gaze I was giving her. I wanted her. She turned around to run out, but I took hold of her hand and tugged her towards me. It made her swirl a bit and land straight on my chest. Her soft chest collided with my hard one. A gasp left her sweet mouth because of my abrupt actions. Her hands rested on my chest when I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to my chest.

"Where do you think you are going?" I asked in my deep voice. She lowered her eyelids and bit on her lower lip. God, she was tasting my patients.

Doesn't she even know what her small actions are doing to my heart?

"I need to change my clothes," she stuttered while still not looking at me. Her face held a soft pink hue, and it was making her look lovely.

"You don't need to change them," I said huskily, making her lift her eyes and look at me in little confusion. A cute little frown adorned her face.

"Why are we going somewhere?" she asked innocently. She is still my innocent lamb. I still very clearly remember how I stole her first kiss. How mad she was, but in the end, she gave in. She became mine. I got attracted to her at our very first meeting, when she fought me for her seat. I still remember all the silly jokes she pulled on me to get on my nerves because I took her window seat. For The past four years, I have been living my life with those memories. They kept me alive when I felt like giving up. Every day I wondered if I would ever be able to go meet her again. Every day, I thought about what I would say to her if I met her again.

I was ready to take her back, even though she had broken my heart into a million pieces. I cried hard in agony and pain for too long, but not anymore. Now she is in front of me, and she will be mine. Always have been. She carried my seed and gave me a beautiful son. She made this bond unbreakable by giving birth to my son, Neil. I moved my face forward, and it made her move it backward. I lifted my hand from her waist and took hold of her hair, stopping her from moving her head. I angled it to make her look towards me. A smirk formed on the corner of my lips when I saw her close her eyes when I moved my face towards her. Her soft, pink, full lips quivered, feeling mine hovering over them. How badly I want to suck her full lower lip. I brushed my lips over hers and moved them to her ear.

"No, we are not because I'm going to strip you out of them," I whispered in a desire-filled voice, and it made her open her eyes in a blink. Her eyes widened at my blunt confession.

"I want to kiss you all over your body and fill your womb again with my seeds." I said those words, and I heard how her breath hitched. Her body trembled at the intensity of my words. She tried to push me away from her, but I didn't budge. Instead, I pulled her face forward, making our noses touch each other. Her warm breath fanned my face. Her chest rose and fell heavily. I urged in my soft yet dominating voice, which made her movements come to a halt.

"Please stop fighting doves, or else I will go crazy."

_______________________________________
A/N

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary Completed. 
Bed of Nails up to chapter 34.

To know more search  PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.