Chapter 113

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

My headache and his closeness were making me go crazy.

I bit my lower lip in even more annoyance when he snuggled his face in my neck while tightly hugging me from behind as if I would run away. I just can't understand this man. All his actions were making me so confused. Just now his wife walked out of the house, and he is here spooning me, taking advantage of our sleeping son. I was just thinking of pushing him out of bed when Neil turned in my direction, putting his hands and leg over me. Both father and son were caging me in with their limbs all over me. I exhaled exasperatedly. I decided to close my eyes and rest before my head exploded. In no time, I drifted into a deep slumber. I let my worries go and relaxed.

The next time I opened my eyes, I found my face buried in his warm, bare chest. His hands were wrapped around me as if he were hugging me in his sleep. He was sleeping like a baby, his mouth ajar a bit. I closed my eyes again and took a deep breath. His intoxicating scent entered my system, making me feel relaxed even more. My headache was gone, and it made me feel better. I slowly turned around to see if Neil had woken up. But he was still sleeping. I covered him up and was about to get up when Skyler pulled me to his chest, not letting me get up. His hands moved inside my top. One was placed firmly on my bare stomach, and another groped my breast over my bra. My body went stiff when he did that.

It happened so fast before I could react. I could sense he was still sleeping because of his steady breathing. I closed my eyes and exhaled loudly. Old habits die hard. He used to sleep like this with me when we were together. I tried to move his hand, but it only let him tighten his hold around me. I close my eyes in helplessness. The next time I opened my eyes, I found myself alone in the room. I panicked at not finding Neil beside me, but then I heard laughter coming from outside my room. He must be with Skyler. I took a deep breath before getting out of bed. I washed my face, and then, after it, I walked out of the room. When I walked into the living room, I saw that it was dark outside. How long did I sleep?

"Mama," Neil came running to me. I was about to tell him not to run, but before I could, he hid behind me.

"I'm coming," I heard Skyler saying loudly, and I heard Neil giggling.

"Mama, don't move," he said in his baby voice. I stood still, trying to follow his instructions.

"I'm going to find you." Skyler walked out of the room with a big grin on his face. So they are playing hide-and-seek. His eyes fell on me, and they moved all over me.

"Where are you, buddy?" he asked loudly, even though he had spotted him hiding behind me. Neil giggled when he heard that.

"Mama, did you see him? I can't find him," Skyler said, playing even more.

"Mama, please say no," Neil whispered in his baby voice, which was loud enough for us to hear. I cleared my throat.

"No, I have not seen him." I played alone, and it made Neil laugh in joy. He enjoyed it so much. Skyler winked at me and walked off to the side.

"Look what I found," Skyler said, lifting him in his arms. He put him on the couch and started tickling him. Neil's sweet laughter echoed throughout the room. My heart was blessed with joy when I looked at them. There have been days when I have cried, thinking my baby would be deprived of his father's love and care. I was always afraid Skyler would never accept him, but now that I look at both of them, my heart feels contained. I didn't know a smile was gracing my lips while my eyes remained fixed on them.

"Mama, come play with us," Neil said, pulling me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head with tears of joy in my eyes. I took a deep breath, not wanting to cry in front of them. Even though for a small period my child was getting the love of both parents, I played with them, and after that, I cooked food because we had skipped lunch and we were very hungry. We didn't talk about what happened in the afternoon.

The next day, Skyler went to the office for the first time since we came here. He has been spending lots of time with Neil, but today he has some important meetings. He left even before I woke up. He will come soon because we have to take Neil for his checkup. I made breakfast for us. After eating it together, I bathed him. Then I got him ready. I let him out to play in the living room with all his toys until I take a quick shower and get ready before Skyler comes. I washed my hair, and it prolonged my quick shower. Thank God I had taken out my clothes before going to take a shower. I wrapped my wet hair in a towel and wrapped another around myself. I walked out of the bathroom feeling fresh. I had the intention of getting ready as soon as possible, so I unwrapped the towel around me, only to get straddled when the door of my room opened abruptly.

My wide eyes fell on the door, and I fumbled with a towel. Skyler stood there in his expensive suit with the total opposite expression on his face. He even looked surprised to find me in only a towel. Instead, his forest green eyes darkened, and they moved all over my body very slowly, taking his own time to discover something with his forest green orbs. A big lump formed in my throat when I saw him pushing a door behind him. He didn't even blink his eyes once. I flinched in my place when it got locked with a click. I lost my voice when he started taking predatory, steady steps towards me. My hands tighten on the towel while pressing it to my chest. I pushed the lump down my throat and mustered the courage to open my mouth. My body was burning under his dark gaze.

"Why did you close the door? Get out!" I tried to say it in a firm tone, but my voice came out rather timid. I took a step back with a wildly beating heart when he didn't stop cutting distance between us. A smirk formed on his face when he saw me talking step backwards. My limbs were going limp because of his unexpected invasion. He was taking every step with some determination in his eyes.

What are you doing, running?

My inner voice screamed. I took a deep breath and tried to run back to the bathroom when he was only a step away. It was too late because he took hold of my arm. He pulled me towards him. He threw all the things down from the wall table before lifting me and making me sit on it. A gasp left my mouth when he did that. I looked at him with wide eyes. My heart was running so fast. It had made the towel ride up my thighs. He put his hands on my bare legs and parted them. He stood between them, his face only an inch away from mine. He opened his mouth and warned me with a finality in his tone that sent chills down my spine.

"Stop fucking running away from me if you don't want me to tie you to my bed."

_______________________________________
A/N

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 173.
Bed of Nails up to chapter 29

To know more search  PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.