Chapter 5

***Follow me and vote for chapter***

It only fueled me to annoy him even more.

I glared at him as he took his seat back and became comfortable in it. If my eyes were a laser beam he would have said bye to this world until now. God, please give me the power of laser beam eyes so I can destroy him. I hunched in my mind while I kept glaring at him. I tried to adjust my seatback to its position making him look back at me with a speed of light.

I don't know why but my body froze when he looked back at me, making me look like a statue. He again lazily moved his eyes away from me with that same stupid smirk on his face. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip in annoyance and scolded myself mentally for behaving like that. I don't know why my body behaved like that. Now he must be thinking his threat made me scared. I exhaled from my mouth, puffing out all the distress I felt because of his sudden action still with my eyes closed. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes and sat up straight.

"Stop behaving like a scary cat" I again scolded myself. I'm not afraid of him. His threats are bluff. He is no ruler of this world; we stay in the independent world where I'm free to do as I please. With this thought in my mind. I took one more deep breath and this time I felt more hate and anger towards the person seated beside me.

The things he did to me from the moment we met again started to float in front of my eyes, making me clench my teeth and look at him with narrowed eyes. How dare he touch me like that and threaten me like that. He was still working on his laptop ignoring me. He wants to work right. I smiled cunningly while looking at him. This time he again moved his eyes back to look at me, making me change my expressions back to innocent ones while fluttering my eyes innocently as I stayed seated on my seat. His expression again changed to a suspicious one, making me blink my eyes at him with more innocence dripping from my face as I stayed seated on my seat as he wanted.

An idea came to mind as I adjusted myself on my seat and closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. I stayed like that for a few minutes and after that, I shifted my body near him making my head fall on his shoulder as I got more comfortable while clenching his arm stopping him from typing. I again heard the curse as I clenched his arm more tightly. He tried to push me back on my seat but I didn't let his arm go from my grip.

"Stop moving, let me sleep," I said in my sleepy voice with my eyes still closed while I wrapped my other arm around his torso making him completely stop working. I felt his body moving back on his seat as if he gave up making me look at him with half-open eyes. He was pinching the bridge of his nose as I had still not let his hand. I smiled evilly and closed my eyes again.

He was annoyed and tried to move me but I didn't let him. I stayed like that for I don't know how long I felt exhausted taking over me. I closed my eyes for a bit but when I opened my eyes again I found myself still clasping his body while still in my sleep. He was trying to work with his left hand but from the annoyed look on his face, I knew he had not much work done. I let him go and it made him look at me. I ignored him and stretched a bit to lose the tension in my shoulders. I felt fresh and he looked tired and annoyed from his face. I took a deep breath and relaxed in my seat as I was feeling good. I drummed my fingers on my seat handle while doing it. After a few minutes, I was drumming my fingers on both handles of my seat while thinking about things I'm going to do next. I kept drumming my fingers while thinking.

"Stop that '' I heard a deep voice which made me turn my head to look at the source of the sound. I just looked at him for a few seconds and then averted my eyes away from his arrogant face, ignoring him to look at the people again while continuing my drumming of fingers on the handle.