Chapter 74

***Follow me and vote***

I seriously don't know what I should do about this man. 

"Put me down," I said in a serious tone when he lifted me in his arms. His hands made me wrap my legs around him. I tried to push him away and free myself from him. I moved my face and glared at him. I was still mad at him. He put one hand on the back of my hair. He still had a cunning smile on his face. I kept glaring at him. But instead of putting me down, he connected our lips again. My protesting voice was muffled by his mouth. He pulled me even closer to his chest. He carried me to the bed and put me on it, still kissing me wildly. My lungs start to demand oxygen. He let go of my lips when I was completely out of breath. He cupped my face and wiped out all my remaining tears. He had a small smile on his face as he lovingly wiped my tears. I still kept up my mad face. I had not much experience with men, and I stupidly got myself indulged by a very possessive one. I know he loves me, but my mind couldn't stop questioning me. I know nothing about this man, and it was the truth. I just madly fell in love with him without thinking about anything. My mind is still filled with so many doubts.

"You like Mia," I asked him the question, which was eating me up. Jealousy and heartburn are two emotions I never want to feel in my life. If I love someone, I expect the same loyalty and the same amount of love back. I can't keep playing games with my life. "What no!" He said immediately, with a horrified look on his face. 

"Really! Then what you were doing with her a month ago late at night, and when I asked you where you were, you said the same thing that you said today: that you were at the office. Don't try to deny it because when I called you, she answered your cell phone. I asked straight, not beating around the bush. His brows furrowed a bit like he was trying to remember it.

"Why will I deny it?" Yes, I was with her because her car broke down and she called me when I was leaving the office. She asked me to pick her up because she couldn't get a cab. I dropped her off at home, and she picked up your call when I was in the bathroom," he said firmly, looking straight into my eyes. 

"Then why did you lie to me, saying you were at the office? You could have told me this at that time," I said while sniffing my tears away. Why didn't he tell me at that time? 

"I didn't want to create any misunderstanding between us because you were already having your doubts about living with me. I wanted you to give us a chance, but I didn't know you talked with her that night and kept it in your heart until now. You could have asked me this at that time itself. I would have told you the truth," he said while moving my stray hair away from my face and pinning it behind my ear. 

"I never liked her. She is just my friend and nothing more. The only girl I like is you. Fuck, I don't only like you. "I love you," he said firmly, looking straight into my eyes, making my eyes wide in shock. He had never said that he loved me before. It has always been I like you.

"I have never said that to anyone before. You are the only woman I want to spend my life with, and if it's not you, then I don't want anyone. If you ever thought of leaving me again, I swear to you, I will cuff you to my bed and make love to you until you remember only my name in this entire world," he said honestly without breaking eye contact. My heart skipped a beat when he said that. The tears I was holding back slipped out of my eyes. 

"I'm madly–," he said and kissed my eyes. "Deeply in love," he said then and kissed both cheeks. 

"With you, Hazel Smith," he said with a big grin on his face and glassy eyes while pressing his lips to my forehead. When I closed my eyes, warm, happy tears slipped out of my eyes. My heart swelled up with all the happy emotions. I opened my eyes and cupped his face with a big smile on my face. 

"I love you too, Skyler Adams," I said while clutching his face and looking into his forest green eyes. I pulled his face down and connected our lips. We were again caught in an earth-shattering kiss. Soon our clothes were off our bodies. He moved downward and buried his face between my legs. I moaned loudly when he pressed a kiss on my aching core while moving my pants sideways. His tongue started to do crazy things to me. I grip his hair while thrusting my hips forward. My toes curled when his wet, slippery tongue made me cum with it. He pressed one more kiss on it before removing my underwear completely. A moan again escaped my lips when his tongue traced a path from my core to my navel. The tip of his tongue circled it, making a butterfly erupt in my stomach even more. He continued tracing the path with his slender tongue until it clasped over my left breast. He kept sucking on it while rubbing the head of his hard member on my glinting core. 

"Skyler," I moaned his name loudly when I couldn't take his teasing anymore. In one swift move, he turned me around, making me lie on my back. He pressed my head downward, making my rear rise in the air. He pushed himself into me in one go, making me gasp loudly. But soon that gasp was replaced by a moan when he spanked me, making me clench around him. 

"Fuck," he cursed loudly while grabbing my hips and moving faster inside me. My eyes rolled back and my mouth opened because he was too deep inside me. He pulled me up after a few hard thrusts that made my back clash with his hard chest. He had wrapped his arms around my left breast while his other hand gripped my chin while continually moving into me. My body felt weak in his hands, but he kept pressing me firmly to him so I wouldn't fall. 

"It's so deep," I breathed out as he kept hitting a spot in me. I was so near my release. 

"I so fucking badly wanted to do this to you," he said seductively while nibbling on my earlobe. saying that he connected our lips while still thrusting into me. He pinched my nipple, making me cum. I let my body fall on him as I floated in the clouds. He kissed me hard and held me tightly to him while grunting loudly as he grew inside me. We both collapsed on the bed, feeling the earth-shattering orgasm. He was still inside me, with our sweaty skin touching each other and still holding me firmly to him. Our heavy breaths and wildly beady heartbeat could only be heard in a silent room. 

"I love you," he said loudly and clearly while breaking the silence. He pressed his lips on the back of my neck. Sparks ran down my spine when he did that. He again turned me around, making me lie on the bed on my back. My chest raised and fell as I tried to fill my lungs. His forest-green eyes darkened with passion looking at me. He pinned my hands above my head and connected our lips again, muffling my moans as he again started thrusting in me. 

His actions said loud and clear that he had just started. 

Important
If you guys want to read my book Litte Bride it is available on the Booknet app. You will find a direct link in my bio. It gets updated every day. Go check it.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 149

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.