Chapter 4

****Follow me and vote for chapter***

Just sit and watch.

As he saw me smiling at him his face grimaced as I was no longer angry because of him stealing my seat. I didn't give him time to celebrate his victory. He looked at me for a few seconds and then moved his head while muttering something under his breath as I was still smiling and not sulking at him anymore. 

Ignoring me he moved his eyes back on the cell phone but I kept looking at him to annoy him more. Feeling my eyes on him he looked at me back with the same look in his eyes. I flashed him my smile again but this time it was dripping with sweetness. I wanted to see if he was capable of clenching his teeth anymore. If he does that he will surely have fewer teeth soon. I imagined him toothless and a giggle left my mouth. His face grimes, even more, when he sees me still smiling at him with my full teeth on display. He gave me a look declaring that I was some kind of maniac making me grin even more. Let him think whatever he wants. I'm sure I'm capable of changing whatever he is thinking to worse once the plane takes off. I was only waiting for that thing now. He again looked back at his cell phone and I took that moment to narrow my eyes and glare at him. 

He has to pay for stealing my window seat. I was just waiting for a flight to take off and the party will start soon. Like feeling my glare on him he again moved his head in my direction making me rapidly change my emotion back to a sweet smiling one. Now he had a suspicious look on his face and it made me innocently flutter my eyelids at him. He again moved his head and averted his eyes and looked back to his cell phone. My expression again changed into glaring, I slowly averted my eyes from his arrogant self while moving my eyes to people. I took that time to look at the people who were taking their seats. The whole plane was packed because of the holiday season. I saw the last passenger taking his seat and soon after that announcement was made that the plane was going to take off. 

I patiently drummed my finger on my seat handle waiting for us to be in the air and I didn't have to wait for long as in less than fifteen minutes we were finally in the air. My wait was over and a cunning smile stretched on my lips. I looked back at him with that sweet smile plastered to my face. He was now taking out his laptop from the bag which I didn't notice before probably to work. Perfect. I thought with the same smile on my face.  I saw him switching on his cell phone and then his laptop to start working. I let him get a little engrossed in his work. Now his face showed full seriousness he was fully engrossed in his work. The way he was looking at his laptop made me sympathise with it. He was looking at it as if he wanted to go inside it and command the programming itself to work fast so his time is not wasted. 

Poor laptop. 

Time to start the plan. He thinks he is the only one who works in this world and the rest of them just get food on their plate without even moving their fingers. How pessimistic. I looked at him with still the same cunning smile on my face. He was going through something on his laptop when I decided it was time for me to enjoy the clouds. It was the perfect time to do it. So I moved my upper body more to him, shutting his laptop in the process as I tried to peep out of the window at the clouds. As I did that his intoxicating perfume invaded my nose making me curl my fingers to focus on my plan and look back at clouds. Wow, they looked so breathtaking as you know guys it's my most favourite part of the journey. I heard a growl from his mouth as I did that making a small wave of chill pass my body but I didn't let it overpower me. 

"What the hell are you doing". Soon I heard his annoying voice as my upper body was almost on his seat blocking him from continuing his work. I decided to ignore him the same as he was doing to me a few minutes ago. The more he gets pissed, the more I will feel satisfied by taking my revenge for stealing my seat. I could feel his angry eyes on me but I kept enjoying the white cloud in the blue sky. I kept looking at them with a smile on my face. I love gazing at them so much.