Chapter 51

!!!Readers from India if you want to subscribe to Patreon you can do it now because of the acceptance of the payments!!!
***Dont forget to follow me guys***

How did I bump into a stubborn kid like him?

The next day when I woke up he was still sleeping beside me holding me as he did before going to sleep. Today he didn't go out before I woke up. Maybe today he doesn't have any early meetings. I don't know which meetings he is attending which I don't know even after being his secretary. I don't want to think about it just after I open my eyes. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. I moved my face and looked down at his still sleeping like a baby. I exhaled while closing my eyes and a yawn left my mouth. I wanted to sleep more but I have to get up if I want to reach work on time. I tried to slip by moving him but he groaned in protest.

His hold became more strong around me as snuggled more in my chest. Why is he still not waking up? He is not the one to sleep until late. I stayed like that for five minutes. I tried my best to keep my eyes wide open but without even knowing my eyes closed on their own. I drifted back into a deep slumber. The next time I opened my eyes I found myself alone in bed. I jolted up in anxiety. Did he already leave for work? He should have at least woken me up before leaving. I thought while moving my still sleepy hazel eyes all over the room to find his traces. But he was nowhere to be found and it confirmed I was alone in the room.

I got out of bed in a hurry. He is already mad at me and if I reach the office even late, he will get a chance to scold me. I grabbed my towel and ran straight into the bathroom to get a quick shower. Closing the door with a thud I had just walked a few steps when I saw him standing in front of me. My whole body froze like an ice sculpture. He turned around and looked at me with his forest green eyes with both of his hands resting on his hips. A big lump formed in my throat. He just had a towel wrapped around his waist so low that I could even see his v-lining. I gulped the big lump as I saw him looking at me with a pensive look in his eyes as he was trying to figure out why I had barged in when he was inside. I had still not uttered a word and was just busy ogling him. I averted my eyes away from his v-line and tried to keep them on his face.

God another big mistake.

His black water-dripping hair from the shower was pushed backwards. His face looked clean like he had just shaved. I could smell after shaving in the damp air. Even his face was distracting me so much. He raised an eyebrow in questioning while folding his hands around his hard chest. His biceps bulged up as he did that. God is he trying to kill me first thing in the morning. I swallowed hard again because I didn't know what to say. I can't keep quiet like an actual ice sculptor. How badly I wish to be one. I cleared my throat before opening my mouth.

"W--what are you doing here?" I stutter. I bit my lower lip immediately at my stupid question. It was my lame attempt to break the silence. I suppress the urge to facepalm myself.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that, Miss Smith?" he mocked while taking a step in my direction. He pinned me with his eyes fixed on me making my body squeak. He kept taking threatening slow and steady steps toward me, making my anxiety rise because he kept cutting the distance between us. Another lump of anxiety started to build up in my stomach. I opened my mouth to explain again but nothing came out of it except the air.

"I--am sorry for walking in like that," I said while lowering my eyes. Saying that I turned around to get out of the bathroom. I twisted the knob and opened the door slightly. But got closed with a thud as a big hand rested flat on it. I turned and looked at him with wide surprised eyes because of his sudden action.

"What are you going here?" he asked in his demanding voice while looking straight into my eyes. His hand was still resting beside my head on the door. I felt his intense gaze on me which made me look down with nervousness.

"I--I thought you left for work and I was g--getting let s--so I stepped in to take a quick shower," I said in my small voice. stuttering throughout the sentence while looking down at my fridging fingers. My explanation didn't sound convincing at all the way I stuttered while uttering each word.

"Is this how you are going to act after implying the unnecessary condition of no touching?" He asked in his firm voice while moving his face near me.

"Are you trying to tempt me so I break it? Is this your new strategy to cut down our six months trial?" he accused me in his deep voice while resting his other hand too on either side of my head and moving forwards. It made me lift my eyes and look at him in shock. It was not my intention. It was clear in his words that he was still mad at me and won't forget me that easily. I found his face nearer to me than I thought it was. I felt his minty warm breath fanning my right cheek. Only an inch or two space was left in between us.

"This is what you want," he asked in his controlling voice as his nose touched mine with his parted lips hovering on my lips. My heart started to beat loudly the way his lips were hovering over me. Even if one of us moved even slightly they would collide and explode at the touch.

"Try your best to save yourself. But I will make you crave me so bad that you will beg me on your knees to fuck you hard," he said in his same malicious yet promising tone with his lips still hovering above me. I sucked in a breath at his choice of words. I could feel the heat of his words. I closed my eyes and gripped the side of my top tightly. I don't know why by gripping my top I was stopping myself from doing what. The anger with the hugger to beat me in my game was burning in his blazing forest green eyes. My chest heaved with the heaviness of his sinister words.

One thing I know is that.

Angry and insatiable Skyler Addams is not good news.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 79
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 119

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment and share.