Chapter 8

***Follow me & if you are considering to be my patron do it from coming month to enjoy the benefit for whole month***

"Make sure that you don't even meet me by mistake or else you know"

These words kept repeating in my mind even in my dreams making me jolt up from my nightmare every night. Nowadays it happens to me daily, waking up with a nightmare. I moved my hand up and wiped all the sweat that formed all over my face. My body was drenched in sweat even after the air conditioner in my room was working fine. My body shivered as a cold breeze tried to evaporate my sweat. I wiped the excess sweat from my face while resting my face in both of my hands. I groaned in annoyance, moved my hands further up in my hair and grabbed them in frustration. 

I again had that nightmare in which his green eyes haunt me. They kept following me until I was standing at the edge of a cliff about to fall and meet my destiny. From that day he has been coming to my dreams and making things difficult for me. It's like he has been keeping hold of me by coming into my dream. His forest green eyes haunt me, making me run miles and miles of the forest bare feet as he chases me. When I turned back to look at him while still running as my life depended on it. I always find his bright green eyes just behind my back about to grab me with his ragged hands. He was just an inch away from grabbing me and taking me as a prisoner in his dark world but before he could do it I opened my eyes and came back to my reality. It was so scary. My body is still feeling its after-effects as if it was real and not a dream. My heart was still pumping fast as if I was running in real life and not in my nightmare. 

Why is it happening to me? 

More I try to get him out of my system he has been bouncing back into my mind like a freaking stretched rubber band unleashed with a force. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs and ask. What wrong I did do to get myself indulged with the brother of the devil, none other than a green-eyed demon. My life is already so hectic and difficult and I don't want him to make my life more chaotic. I don't even know him. God, I don't even know why nowadays he is ruling my mind as if it belongs to him. With these stressed thoughts, I lay back on the bed while staring in the distance as it was hard for me to get back to sleep. I know the moment I close my eyes my nightmare will come back if I do so. 

I kept staring in space until my alarm started to ring. Indicating it was time for me to wake up and stop thinking about him. I stopped it and got out of my bed while exhaling deeply. I dragged my body to the bathroom to wash my face. To clear my head I decided to go jogging after changing into my running gear. I wore my sports bra and joggers. I covered my upper body with a loose full sleeve shirt. I'm not a fan of tight clothes and showing skin. I like my clothes to be comfortable. I exhaled deeply looking at my reflection in the mirror, happy with my appearance. I decided to jog in my building garden. I very badly wanted to breathe in the fresh air of the morning to clear my mind. The garden I was going to was quite big that's why I chose to go there instead of going to the gym which was also present in the same building I lived in. I lived in a good apartment building which the company offered me. It was in a high-class area. 

Taking an elevator I went down. I saw people were already jogging wearing their expensive running gear. Only rich people lived in this area making everything look rich and high in standards with their clothes and cars. It doesn't bother me much that I didn't wear expensive clothes like them or don't have a lavish car. I was happy with the local clothes I wore as I didn't believe in wasting money on expensive things. Instead, I sent money home and put some in the bank for my brother's education, some as my savings. I believe In a simple life and I live by it. I had more things to worry about than the brand of my clothes. I found a couple looking at me. I smiled at them but then didn't smile back at me. People were not that friendly in this area. I ignored them and continued my jogging.