Chapter 75

***Follow me on Instagram***

His actions said loud and clear that he had just started. 

He kept making love to me until both of our bodies collapsed on each other in exhaustion. My body ached because I did it in so many positions. He moved all my hair away from my face, which was sticking to it because of sweat. Skylar kissed my face before getting out of bed, not before covering my naked body. I was feeling hungry and sleepy at the same time. Sleep won over hunger, and I closed my eyes. Soon I found myself sleeping like a baby. 

"Dove wakes up. Let's take a bath. I have run warm water for us," he said softly as he brushed his knuckles over my cheeks. 

"No, I'm tired; I want to sleep," I said, snoozing while leaning into his touch. He lifted me in his arms, making me snuggle on his bare chest. After some time, I felt like my body was immersed in warm water. 

"I wanted to sleep," I said protestingly while looking up at him with sleepy eyes. 

"I'm not stopping from sleeping. I will bathe you. I don't want your body to ache in the morning," he said while pulling me towards him. 

"Sleep," he said while making my head rest on his chest. The warm water felt good on my aching muscles. We stayed like that in the water for a few minutes, then he bathed me. He wrapped a bathrobe around me and took me to bed. My stomach grumbled because I had not eaten anything since lunch. He took me directly to the bed. 

"I will bring food for you," he said and pecked my lips. I nodded at him with my eyes closed. Everything felt like a beautiful deal to me, and I didn't want to open my eyes and break the dream. He bought the food I cooked and fed me. 

"Did you eat your dinner?" I asked him with half-open eyes. He moved his face in no time while bringing the spoon full of food to my mouth, but I turned the spoon and made him eat it. We both had our dinner in the middle of the night. After that, I slept beside him naked, with my legs and hands wrapped around him. I had the best sleep of my life in his arms. The next day, he woke me up with a morning kiss. When I went to take a bath, I saw his marks all over my body, which made me remember the wild night we spent together.

I love you. 

The three words he said started to echo in my ears, making me blush. I can't believe Skyler Adames, the most egoistic man I know, said he loves me. He loves me. Those words kept on repeating in my stomach, making butterflies fly in my stomach. I want to tell all my girlfriends that he said he loves me. They need to know it. They have always been with me. I was excited to tell them the news. A big smile spread across my face. I have been smiling since I woke up. I messaged our girl's group, asking if we could meet for lunch. All of them replied within five minutes. They all said yes. I suggested the restaurant, and all of them said yes. Today I was feeling good, so I decided to dress nicely. I took out my forest green dress. It matched his eyes. I paired it with black heels. Today I didn't tie my long hair in a bun. I let them down and curled them at the end. After applying dark lipstick, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good. I got dressed and walked out of the room. 

"Come sit. I have breakfast for us," he said, not looking up as he was busy putting our breakfast on our plates. The smile on my face widened even more by listening to his words. He even made breakfast for us. I walked towards him, and that's when he lifted his face. He was about to say something, but he stopped. His eyes dilated as they moved all over my frame. He kept looking at me with his mouth ajar as if he forgot how to breathe. 

"What for breakfast?" I asked, obviously acting on his reaction. 

"Huh," he said, still looking at me like he didn't hear what I said.