Chapter 134

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

I knew the fire was far from being extinguished.

The next day I woke up so tired because the beast beside me didn't let me sleep until the sun's rays started to paint in the dark sky. And now he is trying to wake me up. I wanted to sleep more, but he kept rubbing his beard on my back, asking me to wake up to eat my breakfast. Every time he did it, my skin tickled.

"Dove, just eat the breakfast, then you can go back to sleep again," he cooed at me when I refused to open my eyes. He pressed the kiss on my bare shoulder. I felt the hair that was covering my face being pushed away with callous fingers. Even though I was hungry, I wanted to sleep more. I turned around and snuggled into his warm chest.

"Dove," he cooed again, and he tucked my hair behind my ear. He pressed his warm lips to my forehead and wrapped his arm around me.

"Mama!" I heard the door being opened and little feet running towards me. It made me open my eyes instantly. I sat up immediately while pressing the sheets against my chest. I heard Skyler laughing when I did that. He picked up Neil to make him sit on the bed while I was fighting to blink away the sleep from my eyes. Neil crawled towards me and sat on my lap.

"Good morning, mama," he said while hugging me. A smile formed on my lips, and I hugged him back.

"Good morning, my baby," I said, squeezing his small frame lovingly. Skyler kept looking at us with affection.

"Where is my morning kiss?" I asked him while still hugging him. He looked up with a grin on his face. He moved up and pecked my lips. A big smile formed on my lips. Now sleep has completely vanished from my eyes.

"Hey, where is my morning kiss?'' Skyler asked him while moving his face forward and tickling him a bit. Neil giggled before kissing him. We did a group hug.

"Baby, why are you so dressed up? Where are you going?" I asked while looking at him.

"I'm going to Park with Nano," he said excitedly. He loves to go to the park.

"Mama, you've got a boo-boo," Neil said suddenly while pointing at something on my chest. I looked at it in confusion. But the very next second, my face turned red, and I glared at his father and pulled the sheet above. He smiles sheepishly at me.

"Baby grandma is waiting for you," Skyler said, distracting him. His eyes lit up, and he crawled to the edge and got down with the help of Skyler.

"Don't trouble nano-" I yelled for him to listen, but he was already out of the room. He ran away even before I could ask if he had eaten his breakfast.

"Stop worrying; both of them ate their breakfast, and I even gave Neil his medicine," Skyler whispered in my ear while pulling me back to his chest while pulling the sheet away from my chest. His lips started to press a wet kiss on the column of my breast, and his hands found their way to my breast.

"Skyler," a whisper that sounded more like a moan, left my mouth when his fingers started to play with my sore nipples.