Chapter 70

****Follow me on Instagram Drahonblue366 and here too****

His possessive lips silence me. 

It happened so fast that my eyes widened as his sudden move caught me off guard. He slowly began moving us. My widened eyes closed on their own at his touch of lips on mine. He kept us moving until something pressed against my back. He circled his arm around me and made me sit at his desk, still kissing me fervently. His hands cupped my face, trying to get better access to my mouth. His tongue moved on my lower lip, asking me to open my mouth, but I know the consequences if I do that. He will not let me go until he makes both of us one again and again. He likes things rough and wild. 

The whole office will know what we are doing in broad daylight because Skyler Adam is not a gentle lover. Even the thought of it sent chills of excitement mixed with sweat and fear running down my spine. I pressed my lips together firmly, not giving him access. His hand, which was coupling my face, moved to the jaw and slowly to my throat, pulling me more towards him as if giving me some kind of warning. A sound of protest left his throat when I still didn't open my mouth. He was making me run short of breath, but I refused to open my mouth. 

"Kiss me back, dove, and stop resisting me," he said dominance between our kisses. 

"Mr. Addams, we can't," I pleaded with him breathlessly. Because this man is capable of making me succumb to all his evil plans in just a few more seconds. His touch does crazy things to me, and one of them is making me lose my mind. He moves his face just an inch away from me. I took that moment to take a deep breath. My heavy chest rose and fell. His forest-green eyes looked down at me with all those ranging emotions. 

"Call me Skyler because that's what I love hearing from this pretty mouth of yours," he said in the same dominating tone while looking straight into my eyes. His words send a shiver up my spine, making a big lump form in my throat. I must have called him Skyler a few times in the past, but I was not used to calling him by his name. 

"No, I can't; I won't call you by your name," I replied while swallowing the lump that formed in my throat. 

"You didn't have any problem moaning my name till dawn until your voice turned hoarse. Then why now?" He questioned me while holding my chin and making me look back into his forest-green eyes. My face turned red when he put it like this in front of me. I had no valid reason, but I was not even ready to say that I was not used to calling him by his name. I kept quiet as I thought about the reason. My face is burning red because of his dirty words. 

"Don't you know, dove, I'm an impatient man," he said with a hint of eagerness. He again moved his face forward, making our noses touch each other. I closed my eyes for a second as his warm breath mixed with mine and his lips brushed over me. 

"B—because you are still my boss and it's not appropriate to call your boss by his name," I blurted out the stupid first reason that popped into my head. I said it while looking away, not able to stand his dark gaze. 

"But I'm your boyfriend too, so you have all the rights to call me whatever you want and to do whatever you want to me." So now call me by my name," he said these words firmly, like giving me full authority while taking hold of my hands and wrapping them around his waist. His lips brush again on mine, sending ripples of spark all over my body. His hot breath on my skin was making me feel hot too. I just didn't know how to respond to his words. I don't know why, but his name did not come to mind when he demanded it like that. He could make a simple conversation turn like this.

"We are getting late; we should go back to the meeting," I said in a small voice, still not looking into his eyes. 

"That meeting is long over," he said, still not letting me go. His hands remained firm on mine, which was on his waist. I know he dismissed the meeting, but I want to take my shot at getting out of his hold. But he tossed it out. 

"I have a meeting with investors. "I need to go," I stuttered again while trying to move my hands away from his face, but he didn't let me do it. 

"It can be arranged some other day now; call me by my name," he said, still not letting me go. 

"I—I," I said. I tried to complete my sentence, but nothing came to mind. I opened it and closed my mouth like a fish. It went blank all of a sudden. I stayed quiet, thinking about what I should say next. 

"What happened? Did you run out of excuses?" he asked with amused looks in his eyes. Looking at how suddenly I went all quiet I am sure he must be laughing at me in his mind. His next words did something to my core. I started sensing a certain throbbing sensation in it. I wanted to press my legs together to make it go away, but he was standing in between them. 

"Say my name before I bend you over and make you moan my name again and again while moving very hard and fast inside you until you scream my name," he said in a dark voice, making my whole body turn even hotter. He left the sentence hanging until he moved his mouth to my ear. 

"Everyone in this office knows how my name sounds from your mouth." 

Important
If you guys want to read my book Litte Bride it is available on the Booknet app. You will find a direct link in my bio. It gets updated every day. Go check it.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Complete.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 147

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.