Chapter 15

****Follow me and vote****

"I hope you remember what I do with tight ropes in bed with my women"

I tried to lift my numb body to run but I found myself helpless as his forest green eyes kept pinning me to my sport. Saying he slowly started folding the tie around his palm as his eyes kept fixed on me, noticing my even slightest movement. I gulped in fear as he slowly took out his blazer and threw it somewhere in the room. 

"Don't want my clothes to get ruined?" he said evilly as he looked into my afraid Hazel eyes. 

"Let me go," I said in my pleading voice as he had gotten me from all directions. 

"You should have made sure to never meet me again but you did and on top of that you tried to deceive me with your mask and sunglasses. You tried to hide your identity from me so tell me how can you let you live after that," he said with the same evilness in his voice which made a big lump form in my throat. His demon forest green eyes had so many evil things planned for me. 

"Shall we start?" he said in his low voice, making my heart run wild in more fear. I could hear the mock in question. 

Hazel, do something before he does evil things he had planned for you. 

My inner voice screamed, making me bite my lower lip in anxiety. In this situation, I could do only one thing and that is run for my life. I gathered all my strength and tried to run away from him. But I was too late to do it as he climbed up on me pushing me back on the bed. He hovered on me making my breath jagged. He smirked as he removed my brown hair from my face which was helping me to cover my troubled face from him. The tip of his fingers traced the lines on my face as if he was trying to memorise them. I bit the inside of my lower lip as I felt tingles on my skin wherever the tip of his finger touched. His warm breath fanned on my cold skin making me shiver internally. 

"S--stop it" I tried to say in my strong voice but it sounded timid out of my mouth. I couldn't take this anymore. I never let any man near me and he was touching me. He was doing the things which my mind resisted with all its might. I lifted my hand to push him away but he pinned them on both the sides of my head. 

"I don't want to" he straight away denied me possessively while looking me in the eye, making me gasp at his forwarded. His tone made me fear in a very bad way. He moved his face more near me if it was even possible. Now his fingertip was replaced with the tip of his nose. He rubbed the tip of his nose from my neck to my cheek making goosebumps form on my skin. It made me curl my fingers and dig my nails in my palm. 

"So how do you want me to kill you," he asked the question as if he was asking me what I wanted for dinner. 

"Should I torture you or should I give a painless death?" he asked in his heavy voice as if he was reading the menu for me making my whole body go numb again at his words. He looked at my shocked fearful face with a big cunning smirk formed on his face. I bit my lower lip as all the unpleasant things came to my mind he could do to torture me. I didn't open my mouth as everything was making me feel so overwhelmed. 

"Do you want me to choose for you?" he asks with the same cunning smile on his face. I had lost my talking capability after listening to his words. 

"Ok. For me, the first option looks more appealing. It's more fun," he said, making my heart sink in my stomach as he buried his face in my neck and sinks his teeth in the base of my neck. 

"You won't do it? Let me go" I said in my timid voice. It sounded more like a question from my mouth than a statement. 

"If you think I'm kidding then I'm not. No one will know where I buried you in the big estates of this house and no one will know about it. I will make sure about it," he said in his frightening voice as he sucked on the skin where he bit me. A mixture of fear and undefined emotions run in my body at his actions and words. It was making me feel more overwhelmed. As soon as he said that, my mom and my little brother's faces flashed in front of my eyes. If he kills me then what will happen to my family? Who will take care of them? I know he is powerful enough to do what he says. A sob left my mouth as my eyes welled up in tears. It made him move his face out of my neck and look at my crying face. I don't know what came in me but warm tears started to flow from my eyes.