Chapter 7

***Follow me and vote***
****just a thought guys. Don't you guys like the back story of any book do you skip it****

"Next time our paths cross trust me you will be dead" 

After threatening me he left me in the bathroom with that cocky smirk plastered on his face. I was still standing numb even after he left as if he was still pressing his body over me. I was still feeling the heaviness of his buildup body on me. After a good five minutes, I took a deep breath to even my uneven breath. I adjusted my dress, washed my face and walked out of the bathroom only when I was ready to face everyone. As I walked out people were already looking at me with the look in their eyes and it made things a little difficult for me. 

They had already started to judge me with their judgmental mindset. I forced a smile on my lips while looking at them and I averted my eyes from them and moved to the brother of the devil he was already smirking looking at me. I felt all the eyes were on us as if we were in the spotlight. I glared at him with a murderous look in my eyes. He flashed me his proud cocky smirk as he saw the way the passengers were looking at me. Taking advantage of that moment he lifted his hand still looking at me and then he wiped his lips while flashing me his cocky smirk on his face. I gasped in shock as he continued doing it as if we shared a kiss in the bathroom. 

My body burned in anger. I started feeling more eyes on me making my face burn even redder. I started to hear whispers coming from around me. How badly I wanted to kick him out of the plane and scream on top of my lungs that nothing happened between us. But I knew whatever I did, no one would believe me.  I clenched my fist in anger, still glaring at him. I collected my handbag from my seat.  I decided to stay as far as possible from him. I even exchanged my seat with a kind man who agreed to do it only after I took his number. I took it so I could get his set and be away from the brother of the devil as much as possible. I just don't want to be near him anymore. 

He is bad news for me so I chose to act like a rational person and made as much distance as possible between us. Even though I was sitting far away from him he could still keep his eyes on me. I felt his forest green eyes boring holes in me all the time. Turning my head I frowned at him feeling him not look at me with my glaring eyes. But instead of looking away, he gave his evil smirk every time we made eye contact. That sent a bad shiver to my body. I made sure not to look in his direction even by mistake. Soon the plane landed and I took a breath of relief as I exited the plane before him. I just took a breath of relief as finally, I was away from him. I smiled with relief and started walking freely as I was not under judgmental eyes anymore. I was walking towards the luggage area to take my luggage while clenching my shoulder bag near me when 

I suddenly felt tugged on my upper hand. Before I could turn to see who it was it was dragging in the direction of a less scheduled area. Not many people were here. It was almost empty and it quickens my heartbeat as I see who was dragging me. 

"What are you doing, let me go?'' I yelled in my panicked voice as it was not hot here than the green-eyed demon who was forcefully dragging me away from the people. When we were in a private area. 

"Let me go you---" I was about to yell in my loud voice to get people's attention but before I could do so he pulled me towards him by encircling his hand around my waist making me crash with his hard chest. I gasped in shock as his actions got me off guard. Still, in the stock state, I tried to get out of his hold but he tightened his arm around me making it impossible for me to get out of his hold. 

"What are you doing, let me go, are you still not satisfied after what you did on an aeroplane," I said in my mad voice, still trying to make space between us with my small hands pushing him. Listening to me his cocky smirk widened, he lifted his hand and took it off his shades making things difficult for me again.