Chapter 67

****Merry Christmas****
****Dont forget to follow me****

"You must be his maid. Tell him his father is here to meet him" 

He said in his intimidating voice while looking at me. My eyebrows were raised in surprise. I was about to correct him but he raised his eyebrow at me because I was still standing at the door not asking him to come inside. 

"Please come inside," I said while moving away from the door and gesturing for him to walk. I still had a cleaning cloth in my hand which I hid behind my back immediately when I noticed it. 

"Much better" he uttered and walked inside. I walked behind him when I saw him observing the place. I walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for him. I kept the cleaning cloth on the counter and then washed my hands. I put the glass full of water on the tray and walked toward him. He was now sitting on the couch still looking around. 

"Water," I said while forwarding the tray to him. 

"Go call Sky," he said in the same tone while taking the glass. 

"He is not at home but he will be here soon," I said while glancing at the clock. It was almost dinner time. As if on cue I heard the door open. I saw from afar Skylar walking inside looking all tired. He looked so exhausted. I decided to get him a glass of water too. So I walked back to the kitchen in fast steps. 

"Dad" I hear his surprised voice from the living room. 

"Son" I heard Mr. Addams's happy yet controlled voice. When I walked back to the living room with a glass of water I saw both of them hugging each other. 

"How are you," Skyler asked him, breaking the hug. 

"I'm doing great, how are you," he asked in the same tone but with a smile on his face. 

"I'm doing great as you can see," Skyler said while taking the glass of water from me as both of us sat on the couch. A smile formed on the corner of my lips looking at the father-son reunion. Suddenly I remembered my father. My throat was clogged with emotions which I tried to swallow, not letting them come to my eyes. I kept looking at him with a faint smile on his face. 

"Yeah I can see that on your face," he said with a small grin on his face. 

"Your place looks nice and you even got a skilled maid. She cleanses the house very well," his dad said while looking at me, making Skyler spit the water out of his mouth. 

"My maid," Skyler said in disbelief while looking at his dad. 

"Yes, this lady here is your maid" his dad tried to clear his confusion. 

"Dad she is not my maid" Skyler stood up with a stiff body. He took my hand and pulled me towards him, making me gasp at his sudden action. 

"She is my girlfriend Hazel Smith," he said to his father, making his eyes widen for a few seconds after that his facial expressions returned to intimidating ones. His forest green eyes started to analyse me again. 

"Nice to meet you, sir," I said while bringing up a small smile on my face. He just gave me an acknowledging nod. Skyler asked him what was the reason behind his surprise visit. Skyler was still holding me in his arms as his dad's eyes kept on scrutinising us. I felt it a bit weird and even tried to get out of his hold but he didn't leave me. His father told him that he was there for a board meeting as he was the managing director of the company. I didn't know that. 

"Dad, why don't you stay for dinner? Hazel makes delicious food I'm sure you will like it" Skyler said when his dad was about to take his leave. 

"No, some other day. I came unannounced," he said, refusing the invitation. 

"Sir, I insisted. I'm sure you will like my cooking" I said politely with a smile on my face. His green eyes again moved all over my face. 

"I'll stay," he said in the same tone after a few minutes. 

"I will arrange the table," I said with a big smile on my face when he agreed. I always liked when people eat what I cook. He asked for a bathroom and Skyler showed him the direction. 

"I'm sorry my dad mistakes you for a maid. I apologise on behalf of him" Skyler whispered in my ear when his father was out of our sight. 

"Don't apologise. Look at me, anyone who sees me like this will mistake me for your maid. It's not his nor your fault" I said with a small smile on my face while turning my head to look at him. 

"You don't look like that to me," he said, not agreeing with me and nuzzling his face in my neck. 

"Let me go. I stink" I said protestingly when he still kept nuzzling in my neck. I'm all sweaty from making dinner and then cleaning. I tried to get out of his hold but he tightened his hold on me. 

"No, you don't. You smell divine to me" he said again not agreeing with me and placing a kiss on my neck. It made a butterfly erupt in my stomach. 

"Let me go. I need to set the table before your father comes out of the bathroom" I huffed pleadingly attempting to get out of his hold. He turned me around and pecked my lips only then did he leave me out of his hold. 

"I will help you," he said and took me to the kitchen. We both were setting the table together when his dad came back. I had now opened my long hair and let it down. His dad took the seat. Both of us also took our seats then I passed the dishes to him. I waited for his reaction when he took his first bit. There was a delighted expression on his face but it was soon replaced with a normal one. He continued eating in silence. I saw Skyler grin at me. I smiled back at him. Rest of dinner they both talked over small topics here and there. Soon dinner was over and it was time for his dad to take a leave. We walked him to the door when Skyler's cell phone again started to ring. He hugged his dad and said his dad bye before excusing himself. 

"It was nice meeting you sir," I said as parting words. But what he said before leaving made me anxious to death. 

"I wish to meet you alone tomorrow. My secretary will contact you"
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 102
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 141

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.