Chapter 110

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

He showed me exactly what he wanted.

His lips smashed against mine. My eyes widened in shock when he started moving his rough, full lips over mine. He was kissing me hard. It took a few seconds for me to register it in my mind. If he wants me gone from their lives, then why is he kissing me like a mad man? I tried to push him by putting my small hands on his hard chest, but he took hold of my hands and pinned them to the kitchen island. I opened my mouth in protest, but taking advantage of it, he slid his tongue inside. His kiss turned even rougher with each passing second. It felt like he was punishing me for something. He sucked on my lower lip, evoking the feelings I was trying too hard to suppress. Once again, I found myself drowning in these feelings. I can't let him kiss me. I need to stop him. Tears slid down my face. My hands moved in his hold, wanting to free myself, but his hold tightened on my wrist, not letting me free them. He kissed me hard in dominion, demanding that I kiss him back.

"Now why are you backing out? You were so determined to do what I wanted, then fucking kiss me back," he said furiously, saying those words with the same dominance on my lips. I shivered when he said that. He continued kissing me and groaned loudly when I still didn't kiss him back. I could sense the yearning in his every stroke. I felt resentment towards him, looking at his dominance. Why is he urging me to kiss him back when I'm nothing? Why do I feel a longing for the years in his every word? Why was he so determined to make me so confused? I lost it even though I didn't want to accept it. I felt that yearning too. I closed my eyes and started to respond to his kiss. He sucked on my upper lip hard with a new pump of energy when I slowly started to respond. He let go of my hands and started to move them all over my body. My hands stayed numbly on the kitchen counter. The calloused fingers of his left hand moved inside my top and brushed my skin. I shivered under his touch.

His right hand moved upward and started pulling down my top from my shoulder. He nibbled on my lower lip and then sucked hard before letting it go with a loud noise. His left hand didn't stop there and kept moving upward. He brushed his finger below my bra strap, and a small wimp left my mouth. His hot, wet lips moved towards my jaw and towards my neck. He sucked on my pale neck. My body felt the emotions that women feel when they are touched by their lover. I bite on my swollen lower lip, stopping myself from making any sound. His movements were dominating yet so needy. I gasped loudly when he grouped my left breast and then sank his teeth into the soft skin of my exposed shoulder. His hand kept moulding my breast, making me curl my toes. His tongue swirled over my skin, curtailing the aching sensation induced by his bite.

"Skyler!" I moaned his name loudly when he pinched my aching nipple. God, that sensation made me roll my eyes for a second.

"Fuck. I want more. I want you," he said sensually on my parted lips. My whole mind was hazed with desire. I wanted that too. It was too late for me to think about what was right and what was wrong. I have been pushing him away since day one, but today I didn't have that strength left in me anymore. He took hold of the hem of my top and started to pull it up while looking straight into my eyes. He pulled it up, exposing my stomach.

"Mama!" I heard the loud crying of my son, and that's what pulled me out of my daze. My eyes widened, and that spell around me was broken.

"Mama." Again, I heard Neil's cry. My breath was jagged, and with all my strength, I pushed Skyler away from me. He got alarmed too; I could tell because of the way his body stiffened. I got down on my shaky legs and ran towards the guest room. I found Neil crying in his sleep, and he had rolled towards the edge of the bed. My heart drummed fast in fear of him falling. I ran fast and pulled him to the middle of the bed before he could fall.

"Mama," Neil, started crying more loudly because of the sudden yank. I laid down on the bed beside him because he cries even more when I'm not in bed with him. He looked at me with his sleepy, half-open forest green eyes. Fat tears fell out of them.

"Shu baby, mama is here," I coaxed while pulling him to my chest, but he wouldn't stop crying. I rubbed his back and patted his head. I tried my best to calm him, but he wouldn't stop crying. My heart snaked looking at his crying face. He started to pull my top down, asking me to breastfeed him. I know it's the only thing which will make him stop crying. I lifted my top with my bra, exposing my left breast, and started to feed him. He immediately latched on to it and closed his eyes.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath of relief. But when I opened my eyes, I saw forest green eyes looking at me. I was not alone in the room with my child. Skyler had followed me. He was looking at us with different emotions in his eyes. I realised I was breastfeeding my son. I lifted my hand and covered my exposed chest. My action made him come out of his daze and look away. I looked away too. It felt too much for me to keep looking at him. I looked at him from the corner of my eye, and I found him taking deep breaths with closed eyes. He opened his eyes after a few seconds and looked at me as if feeling my eyes on him. I immediately looked away. He walked towards us, making me tremble a bit. Why is he coming here? He stood beside me, making me pull an almost sleepy Neil closer to my chest. I closed my eyes, not wanting to look at what he was about to do. I felt something warm covering us, and that's what made me open my eyes. A blanket was draped over us.

"Call me if you need anything. I'm in the next room," he said to me in his placid tone. I just slightly nodded my head. Saying that he walked out of the room, closing the door on his way. I let go of my breath, which I had been holding since he started to walk towards the bed. The guilt started to get very real very next second. I felt ashamed of what I was about to do. I was about to sleep with a married man and destroy an innocent woman's life. I was feeling guilty because I had already let him kiss me in the past, and now I was about to cross the line. Tears fell from my eyes. I can't be a homewrecker. I can't live the rest of my life with this guilt in my heart.

That night, I decided I wouldn't let him come near me. A few days went by between going to the hospital and doing Neil's reports all over again. They wanted all the recent reports. I had talked with the dean, and he assured me he would do his best to cure Neil. I have been doing my best in the meantime to stay away from Skyler. He tried many times to walk in my personal space, but I made sure to show him my boundaries. He did not like it, and it was visible on his face. Now he tried to corner me, but Neil came running to him with his new game, asking him to play with him. He gave me deadly glares before walking away with Neil. As if I would get scared. I was done cleaning the dishes and had just walked out of the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I walked to the door to open it because Skyler was busy playing with his son. I opened the door to find a beautiful woman with long brown hair standing at the door.

"How may I help you?" I asked her politely. She looked at me deeply, moving her eyes all over my length.

"You must be Hazel, right?" she said, making me furrow my eyes. I just nodded my head slightly.

Who is she, and how does she know my name?

"And you?" I asked with that confused expression still on my face.

"My name is Irene," she said with a tight smile on her face. That name sounded familiar to me, and suddenly my eyes widened when I remembered it.

She is Skyler's wife.
_______________________________________
A/N
Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 171.
Bed of Nails up to chapter 27

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share