Chapter 122

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

"My kids will be mad at me if I keep delaying bringing them into this world."

Before I could react, his full lips touched mine. My eyes opened wide when he pressed me firmly against his chest. My heart was already beating so fast after hearing his words, and now his actions were making my face turn even redder. I moved my head back, and a protesting growl left his mouth.

"What are you doing?" I stuttered while trying my best to sound stern. A big lump formed on the base of my throat. I was still processing everything in my head. He wants me to be his wife. I still found it hard to believe. His forest-green eyes looked straight into my eyes. They held determination, and it sent ripples of sweet chills down my spine. He lifted one hand and tugged stray hair behind my ear.

"Try to give more siblings to my Neil," he said huskily. My heart drummed when he said that. I found it hard to swallow a big lump that formed in the base of my throat. My face lost its colour, and my chest heaved with the thought of carrying his child again. He wants to get me pregnant again. I wanted to reply to him. But I found myself lost for words at his bluntness. Biting my lower lip, I thought of ways to run away from his hold. I pressed my hands on his chest, trying to get out of his hold with a nervous look on my face. I pushed, but he wouldn't even budge; instead, he pulled me closer to him. A smirk formed on his face when he saw my attempts to get out of his hold fail. It made me bite my lower lips in more distress. I knew he wouldn't let me out of his hold easily. Rather, he was enjoying my failed attempts at getting out of his with an amused face. An idea came up in my head. My eyes fell on the peacefully sleeping Neil. I bit my lower lip and exhaled loudly.

See, you woke him up," I said in my fake annoyed voice, and just like that, he turned his head to look at him. His hold around me loosened a bit, and I took advantage of it. I ran out of his hold before he could realise I had tricked him.

"You—," he said in his mad voice, but before he could catch me, I had already slipped beside Neil.

Shhh, he is sleeping," I said to annoy him. I covered myself and closed my eyes. I could feel his heated, mad gaze on me. But I kept my eyes closed and pulled Neil towards my chest. I knew he was still standing there, shooting daggers at me. A good five minutes passed when I heard his footsteps. Thank God he is leaving the room. A small smile formed on my lips, and a relief-filled sigh left my mouth. I was ready to fall asleep when there was a movement beside me. My eyes opened wide when a hand slipped around my waist and a firm, naked chest was pressed to my back.

"What are—" I said, turning my face to look at him when I felt him separating me from Neil.

Shhh, he is sleeping," he said in his hushed tone with a smirk on his lips. I felt his fingers playing with the hem of my t-shirt. It made me press my lips together and curse internally. He was using it against me.

"Stop it or else he will wake up," I said protestingly while trying to move his hands, but they stayed firm in their place.

"He will wake up if you don't stay silent," he whispered back while kissing the back of my neck. My body shivered when his wet lips touched my warm skin. What is he doing? His fingers stopped playing with the hem of my t-shirt and started to sneak inside it. I shifted a bit, and he took that opportunity to increase the distance between me and Neil. He pressed my back flush against his bare chest. He was spooning me.

"Go to your room. Let me sleep," I whispered as his fingers brushed below my breast. I was not even wearing a bra. My face turned red. I tried to stop his hands, but he wouldn't even move them.

"How can you go to sleep after waking him up?" he said huskily while pressing his lips again to the back of my neck and rubbing his hardness on my rear. I sucked on my lower lip when his wet lips and warm breath stayed on my neck. I started to feel wet between my legs at his mere touch. It was getting hard for me not to give in, and I didn't want to give in now. Not when he has told me about his intentions. I still need more answers from him. I swallowed hard.

"P-please," I breathed out heavily when he cupped my breast.

Hmm, please what?" he hummed while nuzzling my hair.

"Please let go of me," I breathed heavily while turning my head slightly to look at him with my pleading eyes. His hooded eyes looked back at me as if a predator was looking at its prey. His forest green eyes moved all over my face very slowly, as if contemplating if he should or shouldn't let me go. My heart was already beating so fast, waiting for his answer.

"Turn around and kiss me," he said in his deep voice while looking back into my eyes.

"Huh, what?" I said I was a bit clueless with raised brows.

"Satisfy me with your kiss, and I will let go of you," he demanded with a small smirk on the corner of his lips.

"Promise," I whisper, asking like the naive person I am. A hope sprouted in my heart.

"Promise," he whispered back huskily, and I believed him. He loosened his hold on me, and I turned to face him. His nodded eyes kept looking at me with a little amusement and cunning. Our faces were just a few centimetres away. I could feel his warm breath fanning mine. His hair was ruffled, and resting it on his forehead made him look younger. His tanned, naked chest was glinting under the dim light. His forest-green eyes were another story. I found it hard to breathe when he looked at me like that.

"Close your eyes first," I whispered, ignoring the tug I felt in my heart.

No," he denied straight away, not even giving it a thought. I gasped at his denial. His eyes glinted in amusement. I bit my lower lip in distress. I knew he would not do it, even if I pleaded. I only have one way. I moved my hand and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes and moved my face forward. I connected our lips, and I felt his body go still when I did that. He was surprised, and so was I. I moved my slightly trembling lips to his. His lips didn't move, and it pumped a slight fear of rejection into me. I didn't let it bother me and continued kissing him. But the very next second, my hand, which was covering his eyes, was pulled away and pinned behind my back with one hand, and the other moved inside my t-shirt to group my breasts. His lips engulfed mine fervently. My eyes widen at his sudden change of action. A smirk appeared on his lips. At that moment, I realised

I happily pushed myself into the pit he created for me.

_______________________________________
A/N

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary Completed. 
Bed of Nails up to chapter 34.

To know more search  PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.