Chapter 123

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

I happily pushed myself into the pit he created for me.

I should not have turned around. I gave him better access to my mouth. His lips moved on mine fervently. I could feel the yearning in each stroke of his lips over mine. I was the one whose body went stiff. My lips remained pressed against each other. He urged me to open my mouth, but I kept pressing them together. His fingers pinch my nipple, making me gasp over his lips. He took that as an opportunity and thrust his tongue inside my mouth. He kissed me hard, and I was running out of breath. His hand kept playing with my breast, making me moan in his little, loud mouth. He was having his way with me. I know his tactics very well. He has lured me like this in the past, too. I clenched my thighs together when I started to feel that familiar sensation again down there. I moved my face back when my lungs were deprived of much-needed oxygen. He growled over my lips, trying to connect them again, but I moved my head back again. I tried to free my hand, but he wouldn't let it go.

"Yeah, you said you would let me go after I kiss you," I said breathlessly in my hushed voice. His lust-filled, forest-green eyes looked down at me. A smirk formed on his lips.

"I said I would let you go if you satisfied me with the kiss," he retorted in his deep voice and started to kiss my jaw. He moved his face towards my neck and sucked on my exposed skin. It made me moan again. He tried to move more down, and his hold on my hand loosened a bit. I immediately freed my hand and placed it on his bare chest.

"Skyler" I breathed out his name heavily when his teeth sank into the soft flesh of my collarbone. His tongue swirled over it, trying to soothe the stinging sensation. I closed my eyes as a sensation started to erupt in the pit of my stomach. I tried to make the distance between us, but he encircled his hand around my waist and pulled me flush to his chest.

"You promised," I said in a hushed, soft tone while looking at him with pleading eyes. Then I turned my face back a little to see if Neil was still sleeping. I don't want him to wake up because of our whispering. I looked back at him pleadingly. I know his intention. I know if he made up his mind, he would do it. I was already nervous about what would happen next if he continued. My lower lip wobbled a bit. Again, his forest-green eyes moved all over my face. He moved his face and connected our foreheads. He took deep breaths as if trying to calm himself down.

"Ok, I will stay true to my promise and let you go. But you have to promise something to me," he said in his raspy voice while looking deep into my eyes. My heart pounded fast when he said that.

"What is it?" I asked, unsure of what he was about to ask.

"This is not over between us," he said while pointing between us. "I'm not backing out of what I said to you. I want you and that's only the truth" he said firmly looking straight into my eyes. My heart started to beat wildly when he said that. I swallowed hard, and my mind went blank. I knew he would stay true to his words. I didn't have an answer to his words, so I lowered my eyes and nodded my head slightly. I will think of it when I'm free from his hold.

"Good," he said while tucking my stray hair behind my ear. I felt tingles on my skin when his fingers brushed my ear. He let go of me, and I immediately pulled my t-shirt down and turned around. I put a distance between us, hoping he would go back to his room. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. But instead, he cut the distance again and put his hand on both of us.

Why is he still here?

"You said you would let me sleep," I said without turning around to look at him.

"And I'm letting you sleep," he said while nuzzling his face in my hair. He had no intention of going back to his room. I exhaled loudly and closed my eyes for sleep to engulf me. It took a little time for me to fall asleep. In the morning, I woke up feeling something heavy in my stomach. I rubbed my eyes before opening them. I found him sleeping peacefully on my stomach, like a baby. His hair was ruffled all over his forehead, and his mouth was a little ajar. Neil sleeps like this. He is a bigger version of our son. I brushed away his hair from his forehead. I pull my hand back and press it to my chest when he strides a little in his sleep and snuggles more, burying his face in my stomach. I closed my eyes and let go of my breath, which I didn't know I was holding when he went back to sleep. I looked beside me to check on Neil. He was still sleeping on his stomach, his mouth a little ajar. A small smile formed on the corner of my lips. What happened last night came rushing to me. I just hope somehow, magically, he has forgotten about everything. I got out of bed very carefully, hoping they wouldn't wake up because of my shifting. I took a deep breath of relief when I successfully got out of bed. I looked at the sleeping face for the last time before walking to the bathroom. I did my business and took shower. I was busy making breakfast for them when my cell phone started to ring.

"Hello," I said while flipping the egg.

"Hey, I called you to confirm you are coming today right or else that pregnant woman will eat our ears," Ava asked me in her cheerful voice which turned fearful at the end. Today they arranged a small get-together to meet at Nina's house. We couldn't catch up much at Nina's baby shower, so that's why. A chuckle passed my lips.

"Yes, don't worry. I will be there," I replied with a smile on my face. 

"Thank God," she said in a relief-filled voice, making me laugh. We hung up after talking for a bit. Neil was alone and awake when I went back to the room. Skyler must be taking a bath.

Mama is hungry," Neil said while rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, baby, breakfast is ready," I said while walking back to the kitchen. I served him his breakfast. Soon, Skyler came out of his room in a little hurry. He started eating his breakfast in a hurry, too.

Ear him slowly," I said while looking at him. I sipped my juice and wetted my lips with my tongue.

"I'm getting late. Today was an important meeting, and I slept in," he said while drinking his juice. I was happy that he didn't bring up last night's topic. I hope it is erased from his memory.

"I'm going to Nina's place," I said to inform him when he was done eating. He looked up from his plate.

"Dwayne will take you," he said while standing up and taking his blazer. I nodded my head. He kissed Neil on the head and said bye to him. Neil waved bye to him. I thought he would walk out, but he walked to my side. He took out his card and handed it to me. I stood up from my seat and faced him with raised brows.

"What's this?" I asked while looking at the black card in my hand.

"Keep it with you if you need it," he said while keeping his purse back in his pocket.

"Take it back. I don't want it. I have money," I said, refusing to take it while looking at him. I don't have as much as this black card has, but I have my little amount.

"I know, and this card is yours too," he said while closing my hand, which had a black card in it. I moved my head and was about to refuse again when he cupped my face and pecked my lips.

"Don't forget, our conversion is still not over," he said while looking down at me. It made my head beat fast. He gave me one last meaningful look before walking away. I exhaled loudly. How badly I wished he had forgotten about it. But I was stupid to wish for something like that.

The green-eyed devil never forgets anything.

_______________________________________
A/N

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary Completed. 
Bed of Nails up to chapter 34.

To know more search  PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.