Chapter 57

***Follow me and vote***

Saying that his lips crashed with mine in pure hunger. 

His lips moved on my sealed one. I was trying my best to resist it. He kept moving his lips lazily very sloppily on my lower lip.

Even though my hazed-up mind was telling me to do the opposite. He slides his wet slippery tongue on my lower lip making sparks run down my spine. A gasp was about to leave my mouth but I stopped myself. I opened and closed my eyes to get a grip on myself. 

"Stop fighting the lost battle Dove" he smirked at my skin as his wet sloppy lips moved down my jawline. I bit my lower lip when he nibbled on my skin making me feel things. 

"Y--you are breaking the condition" I uttered those words very while still trying to hold myself. A small part of my sane mind was giving me a red signal. Because I know once we cross the line there won't be any going back. 

"Condition is already broken by you. You started it by kissing me when I was sleeping" he said those words with a cocky smirk on his face making me look at him with wide eyes. So he was acting to be asleep all this time. I looked at him with disbelief. My face turned even redder because he had caught me red-handed. I looked away not having the courage to look at him. It was the worst situation for an introvert like me. 

"Don't you have the courage to kiss me when my eyes are open? Do you want me to pretend to be in deep slumber again" he provoked me, making me glare at him with sharp eyes. The alcohol in me started to mess with my brain. How dare he provoke me like that. 

"Ok, I will cl--" he was about to do it again but before he could do it I lifted my head and connected our lips. Show him how courageous you are. My inner drunk voice screamed. A groan left his mouth when I moved my lips fast on his sloppy one. 

I was directly challenging him. He immediately accepted the challenge and matched my pace. His callous hands started to move on my waist. He bites my lower lip asking me to open my mouth but I didn't let him pass. I will not make it easy for him. He howled possessively when I again denied him. It had a warning in it which sent sparks to my whole body but I didn't back down. He moved his rough hands downwards. I thought he would stop at my waist but he kept moving them down until they reached the hem of my dress. I felt sparks on my skin when his fingers brushed them near the hem of the dress. I moved my hand aggressively when I started to get the slightest idea of what he was about to do. He smirked on my lips at my failed attempts to free my hands. Before I knew he pushed my dress upwards. His big hands slipped inside effortlessly and grabbed my butt. My eyes widened at the direct contact of our skin. I was wearing a thong that hid nothing but only my womanhood. 

"Give in you still have time" he warned me with our noses touching and lips hovered over each other in challenge. 

"No," I said these words firmly with my eyes closed tightly because these burning desires kept growing in me. He squeezed them firmly and clashed his lips with mine, kissing me with dominance. His big hands grabbed my butt cheeks more dominantly. I felt something hard poking my inner thighs from under his jeans. A gasp left my mouth and heat travelled all over my body when I realised what that hard thing was. He took advantage of it and slipped his slippery tongue inside me. Our tongues fought for dominance. I started to feel an aching sensation in my core. I felt like squeezing my thighs together but he didn't let me do it. This new building sensation was so foreign to me that it made me feel a little restless. I again tried to close my legs but he remained firmly seated in between them making it difficult for me. I bit his lower lip hard when he didn't let me close my legs. But the next thing he did was make my eyes almost roll back words. 

He trusted his hips forward, still kissing me domination. I felt sparks travelling from my core when he did that. I let go of his lip. A moan left my mouth when he again did that. He started rubbing himself on my core. He started slowly first with our clothes-only barrier. My fingers curled and nails dug into my palm when he increased his pace. He soon started thrusting hard and fast, making me roll my eyes back at the burning sensation in my core. Something started to drip out of it at a hard thrust from him. This urging desire in me made me lose control over myself. My waist buckled and soon I found myself meeting his every hard thrust. We were humping each other with burning desire. My hands ached to touch him but they were cuffed making me feel more fierce. I kept matching his thrust. His big hands remained firmly placed on my butt. He squeezed with each thrust. I had turned into a moaning mess. The adrenaline running inside me pumped me up even more. 

"Skyler" I kept moaning his name loudly. He groaned and grunted when I sucked on his lower lip feeling the desire to have him even more. He was doing his black magic on me and I was getting pulled into it with each passing second. He connected our forehead.  

"Dove you are driving me crazy," he said with his desired filled voice while looking into my eyes. A sensation was building up in my stomach which felt like it would explode anytime. 

"Fuck. I so badly want to cum inside you" Skyler moaned loudly as he trusted hard-hitting a point inside me. His dirty declaration did something to me. I came undone with his last hard thrust. The build-up to sensation in my lower stomach exploded making me see stars with closed eyes. My lips parted and my toes dug into the soft mattress feeling the intensity of my first orgasm. My whole body felt weak with its after-effects. I stayed numb beneath him. I didn't even realise when he cuffed my hands. I bit my lower lip and looked at him with hooded eyes. He kissed me on the corner of my lips. An evil smirk formed on his face before I knew he switched positions. I was now straddling him. My legs were still shivering. His hard member was still poking me with needs. My heart started to pound even more loudly looking at his evil smirk. 

"Ready for round two" 

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 89
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 131

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment and share.