1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth

In the northeast in early December, it was already covered by heavy snow, and there was a lot of noise in a small yard at the foot of the mountain.

In the yellow mud room, there were bursts of noise, and there were several people outside the gate, who were poking their brains, and they were still whispering from time to time.

"If something happens to my daughter, I will be buried with the old Zhang family!" On the head of the kang in the room, an old lady with a wrinkled face stared at the few people sitting by the kang with her small eyes.

Next to the old lady lay a little girl of fourteen or fifteen years old. Her face was extremely pale. She was frowning at this time, and her mouth was dry and peeling.

"Water..." The weak voice sounded, and the old lady hurriedly looked at the little girl on the kang, "Siyu? Ouch, old girl, how are you." The old lady couldn't hold back her tears and held on tightly. A little girl named Siyu.

"Mother, Siyu is thirsty, don't hold her." Zhang Yuemei, the eldest daughter-in-law on the side, couldn't stand it any longer.

"Don't pour a glass of water when you know it!" The old lady turned her head and glared at her daughter-in-law, not saving her face at all.

The water was brought over quickly, and the hot pot made of bamboo strips did not keep warm. The hot water that was boiled in the morning had already warmed by this time.

"Old girl, get up and drink water." The old lady helped her up and brought the bowl to her mouth.

Li Siyu is thirsty now, and his brain is in a mess.

She remembered going to her stepfather's warehouse for a routine inspection just now, but just as she was about to get out of the car, the car exploded.

This car is still owned by my stepfather, and it is also contaminated with blood and mold. This explosion should have killed all the dead, how is she still alive?

Li Siyu had a pain in her head, and she didn't open his eyes after drinking the water, so she lay down and fell asleep.

The old lady flattened the person and covered the quilt. She raised her head and stared blankly at a circle of people standing by the kang, "You can stay here when it's cool. I'll look at her, don't be around here."

When the whole room heard this, they all rushed out in relief.

In the middle of the night, Li Siyu opened his eyes and stared blankly at the wooden shed.

She didn't know how to describe her situation now.

The current Li Siyu is no longer the Li Siyu of the 21st century. She was fifteen-year-old Li Siyu in 1963. The little girl of Lao Li's family in Dahe Village, if you want to say this little girl, she grew up without suffering from childhood.

This was still a difficult time. When everyone was yellow-faced and skinny, and some people starved to death, she had a ruddy complexion, like a city girl.

Mrs. Li is her mother Wang Daya. She is fifty-six years old this year. When she was forty years old, the old man was stoned to the head and died because he organized a road repair. Wang Daya was heartbroken, but she didn't expect to be pregnant at this time.

The family objected to Wang Daya giving birth to this child, because the old Li family already had five children, the elder and the younger were all married, and the children were all over the place, so there was still another child. What's more, Wang Daya is old, and it is definitely dangerous to give birth again.