171-180

Chapter 171 Is a Neuropathy

Lin Cheng didn't even read the manuscript after he took it over. He talked freely about his manuscript, and his aura was not easily overlooked.

Li Siyu raised the corner of his mouth and looked at Lin Cheng, um, not bad.

Lin Cheng's idea is to protect the environment. To set up trash cans, and to sort out the stones on the streets and alleys.

After all, people who sweep the streets are messing around every day, just like not sweeping, it's really messy.

Seeing that he had finished speaking, Team Leader Zhou nodded with satisfaction, and said, "This suggestion is very good. There has been a lot of garbage on the road recently, and no one has dealt with it."

The current work efficiency is generally not high, unless the kind that has overtime subsidies , I may still have some strength, otherwise it will be a mess.

Next, everyone shared some of their opinions. When Li Siyu came, she proposed to plan all factories outside the city.

Team Leader Zhou remained silent. In fact, this is difficult, but if it is really implemented, as Li Siyu said, it will definitely have good results.

There are many people in the city now, and there are many households around the factory, but this is too difficult to implement.

Everyone knows that Xu Weinan even looked at Li Siyu mockingly, which was really whimsical.

However, Li Siyu didn't think so. Since Team Leader Zhou praised her idea, he must agree in his heart.

So she didn't panic at all, and spoke all her thoughts and issues mentioned in the manuscript slowly.

Li Siyu sat down, and Wang Jie began to explain. His town planning roads were just as difficult to implement.

On the one hand, it is a financial problem, and the other is a human problem. It is indeed difficult to solve this aspect, but now a planning group has been established to solve these problems, so don't panic.

Team Leader Zhou also let everyone know about the next work in all aspects today, because the next work must be started by the opinions of these people.

"Okay, let's go back first." Team Leader Zhou didn't say anything, got up and left first.

Everyone also returned with their manuscripts. Those who were not mentioned by name were all scattered on the table, like rags.

The others picked up the manuscript in embarrassment and walked away in despair.

When Li Siyu went back in the evening, he gave Liu Chengxue a look, and then saw her nod before leaving.

Li Siyu returned to the dormitory and took out 20 kilograms of rice noodles. I was afraid that it was not enough and prepared 20 kilograms in the space.

She read the book first, and after a while she heard a knock on the door.

When she opened the door and saw Liu Chengxue standing at the door, Li Siyu said, "Come in."

Seeing that there was no one around, Li Siyu closed the door, then sat on the chair, "How much rice noodles do you want?"

She went straight to the topic without delaying , after all, it is illegal to buy and sell, so it is better to be sneaky. What should I do if someone finds out?

Liu Chengxue also understood this truth, and she had already thought about it when she came. She said, "Twenty catties, no food stamps, how much?"