261-270

Chapter 262 What are your bad thoughts?

The next few days were very calm, except...

"Student Li, can you bring me a card? Two yuan and five, rush!" A female classmate blocked Li Siyu's way.

In the past few days, someone has been looking for her to buy a hairpin, which has dragged Wang Yuanyuan and Zhao Xuemei's blessing. She has made a lot of money these days.

"Good classmate, please leave your name and class, and I'll send it to you tomorrow." Li Siyu took out a small notebook with a smile and asked her to write the address and name.

Looking at the more than ten names in her hand, Li Siyu couldn't help sighing. She couldn't bear the number of students in the school. She thought about the two boxes of hairpins in the space.

When you go back and save some, you can keep it as a gift in the future, or if you have a baby in the future, you should also wear beautiful hair accessories.

Li Siyu slowed down, she seemed to be thinking too much, didn't she?

Putting away the book, she went back to the dormitory. Since Zhao Xuemei left, everyone's belongings don't need to be locked, they are all left out.

And Zhao Xuemei and Li Siyu heard that she had moved out, and sometimes missed classes.

But this Li Siyu didn't want to know, she had been bringing hairpins to the female students, and running between classes.

"You are Li Siyu?"

Li Siyu was walking out of class when a girl stopped her.

She looked at the girl calmly, she was probably in her twenties, dressed well, with a pair of dead fish eyes, and was very inactive.

"Are you okay?" Li Siyu asked indifferently.

The girl raised her lips and smiled, and said, "My name is Ma Huimin, and I am a grade higher than you."

Li Siyu didn't speak, and waited for her next sentence.

Ma Huimin said, "I came to you, just to ask where you bought this hairpin."

It turned out to be the case.

Li Siyu did not answer directly, but said: "If you want to buy a hairpin, you can leave an address, pay the deposit, and I will send it to you tomorrow."

Ma Huimin raised her lips, and then smiled: "Let's talk over there. ." She pointed to a place where no one was around.

Li Siyu looked at her up and down. She was alone, so she shouldn't have any bad thoughts, right?

"Okay." She nodded and agreed, and followed Ma Huimin to the side.

Seeing her being so cautious, Ma Huimin didn't show any expression, she said, "I see that you sell very well, do you understand what I mean?"

"You also want to sell this thing?" Li Siyu asked.

To be honest, she was quite surprised. Could it be that she wanted to monopolize the right to sell hairpins?

Ma Huimin nodded, "Yes, you can continue to sell it, okay?" Li Siyu thought for a while, "This thing is not from this city, I brought it back from Haicheng, and the cost is very high."

There's no way she can say it's her own, right? All I can say is, if you want to buy it, go to Haicheng?

It stands to reason that Haicheng will have this thing, but whether she will confirm it, Li Siyu doesn't know.