671-680

Chapter 671 Escort

The candidates for the hot pot restaurant have been decided, and Li Siyu watched Zhang Peng leave.

Turning her head, she said to Wang Xiuxiu, "I'm afraid I've been very busy these days. I'll let Cheng Cai drive you back for the New Year on the 30th day of the new year."

What she meant was that she wanted Wang Xiuxiu to stay until the New Year's Day. There are so many things in the store, she can't take care of everything.

"Okay, I discussed it with Chengcai. It's not good if I don't go back during the new year. After all, the old people are there. They are too lonely for the new year." Wang Xiuxiu did not object, but had already made plans.

Li Siyu nodded when she saw that she was not reluctant. "In the past few years, I have been busy with my career and have not gone back to celebrate the New Year. The old lady's health is not good and she will not have to toss. Otherwise, it would be best to come here for the New Year." The

old lady's health is not as good as a year . , I can't do anything now, and I used to be able to help with cooking.

Wang Xiuxiu knew that the person she missed the most was the old lady, "There's no way to do this, the milk will understand you."

What's the use of understanding?

Li Siyu sighed, and then let her go to work, she had other things to do.

After flipping through the phone book, she called the cold drink factory. Recently, the recruitment there is about to end, so production will start after the new year.

The phone was quickly connected, and when Luo Jingchuan heard her voice, he said, "Tomorrow I will go back to Beidu, the recruitment is over, come over if you have time, and discuss when it will start. Production, we can arrange the time."

Li Siyu didn't ask any questions, he just said a lot.

She said helplessly: "I'm afraid I don't have time today, I'll be there tomorrow morning, what time is your train?"

"Train?" Luo Jingchuan said with a smile: "If you don't take the train, we'll drive back, come early, Before nine o'clock." The two put down the phone after agreeing on a time, and it's better to talk about the specific things in person.

Li Siyu stayed at the hot pot restaurant until noon before returning home, and she did not stay here for dinner.

Lin Cheng was unhappy when she suddenly came out in the morning, and was waiting for her to go back.

I had promised to accompany him well during the Chinese New Year, and I must do it this time.

Sure enough, seeing Li Siyu coming back, Lin Cheng smiled with satisfaction.

But he wanted to tell Li Siyu something, and the two went to the study after dinner.

"What's wrong?" Seeing him being mysterious, Li Siyu was still talking behind the child's back.

With a serious expression on Lin Cheng's face, he said to her: "Although the current policy is a lot looser, some things are very tight. I see that you are thinking about buying land in the past two days. I suggest you not to buy it."

This is what happened?

Li Siyu looked at him suspiciously, "What the hell is going on?" Why didn't you let me buy the land? Someone bought it before and nothing happened.

Lin Cheng slowed down and continued: "The current system is not perfect. I'll show you after the next year. Don't act."

Since he said so, Li Siyu didn't ask more, but nodded in agreement. .