581-590

Chapter 581 New Colleagues

Li Siyu nodded and replied, "I know, it's just an accident."

Isn't it an accident?

The last time she gave birth to two children made her a lot of trouble, and she suffered a lot of crimes. She didn't want to have children at all.

Qi Yun didn't say much. She seldom participated in the affairs of the family, following the principle of working more and talking less.

The next morning when Li Siyu went to work, he heard that three new colleagues had come to the office.

There is still more than a month to be busy, and it is normal for new people to come.

But when the newcomer came, Li Siyu was a little surprised.

The three are two lesbians and one man. Did she notice the two lesbians, it was the two who chatted up with Lin Cheng at the door of the department store yesterday.

Because it had just been a night, she would remember these two people, otherwise she would really forget it in a few days.

When Lin Cheng went out with her, he was often accosted by people, of course, she did too.

Although this era is still relatively conservative, there is no saying that people are not allowed to strike up a conversation. No matter what era, those who look better will always attract the attention of others.

Minister Yan brought the three of them into the office, and then said, "These are three new comrades. In the future, you will work together, and you must help each other."

These are just some scenes, and everyone can hear them. Minister Yan also sincerely hopes that people in an office can be friendly to each other. After all, it is good to have less trouble in his own department.

After some self-introduction, the two lesbians were named Hu Xuedan and Luo Yunnan. The gay man was in his twenties, with short hair and a smile on his face. His name was Jian Yang.

Gao Shan has been in charge of trivial matters in the office, so she helped arrange seats.

Everyone is cleaning up their desks, there is no way, other people will not clean up tables that are not sitting.

"Dandan, isn't that the lesbian who was in the department store yesterday?" Luo Yunnan noticed Li Siyu and hurriedly went to talk to Hu Xuedan.

Hu Xuedan didn't want to pay attention to her at first, but this person was as if he couldn't see other people's faces.

She glanced at Li Siyu, who was indeed the lover of the handsome man yesterday.

But her children are so old, and although she looks good, she is not a bad woman, and she doesn't want to destroy other people's families.

So, after she looked back, she said, "Have you finished your work? Are you so busy?"

Hu Xuedan rolled his eyes and wiped his desk with a rag.

A trace of displeasure flashed in Luo Yunnan's eyes, but he didn't say anything, and then went back to clean up his position.

After Jian Yang packed up, he went to Gao Shan to ask him what he needed to do in the future.

"Tomorrow's work will be arranged by Minister Yan, and you can just get acquainted with the environment today." Gao Shan had a good attitude towards this new gay man. After all, a newcomer who humbly asks for advice is always better than a newcomer who is above the top.