161-170

Chapter 162 Team List

Li Siyu nodded with a smile, handed the document in his hand to Cao Zhiqun, and said, "Vice Mayor Cao, I have written a complete article on my thoughts, you can take a look."

Cao Zhiqun looked at the document handed over, The expression on her face is inexplicable, it seems that this little girl has already been prepared?

He took the file, opened it and looked at it. No matter whether people are prepared or not, he wants to listen to Li Siyu's thoughts today, so it is better to be prepared.

Cao Zhiqun watched it for half an hour, and Li Siyu couldn't sit still, but he couldn't ask.

If you can't sit still, what if you are looked down upon? So Li Siyu sat very honestly and waited for Vice Mayor Cao to speak first.

Cao Zhiqun looked at it for a long time, and the more he looked, the better he felt, and he couldn't help nodding his head.

"I can see from this manuscript that you are very attentive." You must be attentive, needless to say?

"I think you have a lot of insight into this. Are you going to the town construction team?" Cao Zhiqun asked, putting the manuscript in his hand on the table.

Li Siyu finally heard what he said, "I am willing to serve the people."

Oh hoo! incredible.

When Cao Zhiqun heard what she said, he laughed and said, "Okay, since you are willing to go, then I will give you a letter of introduction. But let me tell you in advance that the grassroots is very hard, you have to persevere. If you give up halfway, then I will later But I won't care about you anymore."

He still had to make it clear in advance, he saw that Li Siyu was young. Although she is a little clever, but at the age, she is afraid that she will not be patient and will not be able to persist.

Li Siyu immediately showed a firm look and said: "Vice Mayor Cao, don't worry, I will not embarrass you!" You must insist, there is no background, you can only rely on these gold plating to maintain. When she comes out, she will be at the level of deputy division, and she will be a cadre after all.

It is much better than doing a small errand here, and only the grassroots can show their grand plans!

Cao Zhiqun nodded with satisfaction, returned the article to her, and said: "Go back first, I will have the letter of introduction open and I will have it delivered to you. It is estimated that it will be next month, and the people have not arrived yet, when the time comes. I'll let you know again."

"Okay Vice Mayor Cao." Li Siyu walked out of the Deputy Mayor's office with a smile. This time, she can still mix up the level of town planning, which is a good thing.

Now that the article has passed, she is relieved. As long as you can enter the town construction team, then you will have luck in the future.

Secretary Niu saw that Li Siyu was back and glanced at her, as if she was in a good mood.

In this way, the matter of Li Siyu going to the grassroots level is a certainty?

Secretary Niu felt like a dream, it was too unreal. This Secretary Li has only been here for a few days, and he has such great ability.

The mayor's office on the other side.

Xing Chen was standing in front of the desk, and on the opposite chair sat a man in his fifties. His hair had turned white, and the wrinkles on his face had traces of time.