401-410

Chapter 401 Eat Well

Li Siyu looked at him with a smile, and said, "Don't eat dinner, go to my house, I'll give you something delicious."

Of course, you can't eat meat outside. There is no state-run restaurant here, and there is no meat in other people's homes. ate.

Even if people have meat, they won't give you to eat it, and you can't eat it at home.

Zhang Tu nodded, "Okay, I'm not going to eat." Who will eat if there is meat to eat? What is there to eat with that broken rice paste, eat meat!

After the two of them finished talking, Li Siyu went back, and then called Zhang Tu to come over after fiddling.

She wasn't ready to cook either. There was no stove, no fire, and there was no doubt that the food would be warmed up.

Li Siyu took out two marinated chicken legs from the space, and took six more buns, let it cool down, and called Zhang Tu over.

After more than ten minutes, Li Siyu went to the next door and called Zhang Tu over, and the two of them did not close the door. After all, there are differences between men and women, and it is not good to be alone in a room.

"This..." Zhang Tu looked at the shiny braised chicken legs, which looked even more attractive under the light of the kerosene lamp.

Li Siyu looked at him with a smile, and liked to see his unseen expression.

"Officer Zhang, let's do it quickly, there's not much food, eat slowly." She smiled and asked him to sit down, and the two sat opposite each other.

Zhang Tu was not polite either, sitting across from him and picking up the chicken drumsticks in the oiled paper bag.

Two people each had an oil-paper bun, Li Siyu put two buns and a braised chicken leg, Zhang Tu put a braised chicken leg, and four buns.

The steamed buns are made of pork and cabbage. The steamed buns and braised chicken legs have already cooled down, but they are still delicious.

"Secretary Li, it's great to come out with you. When we go back, I'll definitely ask my wife to bring you some game." Since Zhang Tu dared to eat it, he could afford it.

He had already thought about it for a long time, it's okay to eat other people's food, but he will invite him back in the future. He is not a freelancer, and no one's food and meat are brought by the wind.

It was enough that Li Siyu was willing to give him something. Even if she ate it quietly, Zhang Tu would not say anything if she knew it, because it was bought by others, so why not be happy?

Therefore, Zhang Tu thought very well. When they returned, he would ask his wife to bring some game back from his father-in-law's house. It could be bought with money, but he had to return the favor.

Li Siyu didn't care either. When she took out something to eat for him, he was obedient and didn't make trouble. She liked this kind of colleague the most.

The two have eaten. He threw the bones into the pit at the bottom of the pot and threw them hard, so that no one could see anything when someone came over to make a fire.

They don't want to be stared at for a little food.

Early the next morning, the two of them went to the cafeteria to eat. The rice batter was not mixed with messy things. It was fine, and there was no strange smell of shabu-shabu water.

This Qingshui brigade is not as big as the backer brigade, but the food is good. The old captain of the backer brigade was really too stingy. He even put some dried wild vegetables in a mess. It was so hard to eat.