291-300

Chapter 291 Borrowing to live?

Li Siyu spreads the quilt alone and refuses the help of others. If he touches the quilt and finds that it is light velvet, how can he explain it?

So I still work honestly by myself, even laying down a quilt is not exhausting.

After she was ready, Xiao Ai came back after sitting for a while.

This person will be different with the nourishment of love, with a faint smile on his face.

"Oh, isn't this Xiao Ai?" Li Siyu teased and laughed.

Xiao Ai's face was flushed by her appearance, because she went out to see the object, and it must be a little guilty for people to say this.

"When did you arrive?" She ignored Li Siyu's ridicule and changed the subject instead.

Li Siyu didn't hold her, and said, "It's not too long since I came back, but you will pick the time and come here in time for the meal."

She said, then got up and said: "Let's go? The fish will be gone in a while. "

Several people hula-la and all put on their shoes, and a group of people went directly to the state-run hotel.

There is no box here, so we can only sit in the hall.

"Here's a braised fish." Wang Yuanyuan shouted carelessly.

Li Siyu, who was ordering food at the window, looked at the cashier and nodded.

A braised fish, we can still eat it.

She ordered two more meat dishes, one with braised pork and stewed potatoes, one with braised lion head, and one fried with three shreds.

Fried Sansi is shredded potatoes, dried tofu, and chives. Now many people grow chives at home, so there are only a lot of chives in the off-season.

After ordering the dishes, I directly ordered twenty large steamed buns, which are more resistant to eating than rice.

And rice is still expensive, so it is better to eat steamed buns when there are many people.

"I ordered so much!" Wei Panpan looked at the three meat dishes, feeling a little embarrassed for a while.

"Next time we will share the meal, we won't bring you." Wang Yuanyuan just wanted to order a fish and a vegetarian dish, but she didn't expect that she ordered so many.

"Okay." Li Siyu has no opinion, she doesn't pay much attention to money. As long as the person is worth paying, she doesn't care about the money.

The stomachs of several people were round, and they returned to the dormitory with the remaining four steamed buns.

In the evening, you can send it to the cafeteria to warm it up, and you don't need to order the main food at that time.

"I'll go out and go to my relative's house. If you don't come back at night, you don't have to wait for me."

Li Siyu thought about going to see the house. After all, it's been three months, and maybe the annoying third-in-law Wu has come out.

The people in the dormitory responded, and Li Siyu went out.

As soon as he left the school gate, he ran into Gong Ming. The boy shivered when he saw Li Siyu and ran away.

Leaving a dumbfounded Li Siyu standing in the same place, shouldn't this person be afraid of being beaten last time?