571-580

Chapter 571

If Director Lu spoke up personally, then Director Sun wouldn't dare to speak.

I don't know if this person is mentally ill, how he offended Director Lu.

Thinking of this, Director Sun said embarrassedly: "Lily, it's not that I won't help you. I'm the director. I'm the director of the logistics department, so I don't have that much power to manage this matter."

In fact, he is quite happy now. , Although Niu Lili looks young and beautiful, but she is too greedy, he has long been bored.

Without Niu Lili, he would still be able to find someone else. To be honest, he was really scared.

"What?!" When Niu Lili heard him say that, she felt a chill in her heart.

"Aren't you going to help me? Just watch me get fired!" She had no other way. If Director Sun didn't help her, she wouldn't be able to screw Director Lu.

Director Sun was delighted. If he could help, he would definitely help. It's a pity that he is a small director of the logistics department, and he really can't control other people's leaders.

"What do you mean?" Niu Lili saw that he was still smiling, and immediately became unhappy.

I thought I was holding a thigh, but who knew it would be useless, what's the matter?

Did she just get fired? But where can she go?

Seeing her like this, Director Sun knew what she was thinking. After thinking about it, he said, "Well, I'll bring you a letter of introduction tomorrow, and you can go to work at the winery."

Now that he doesn't have a good candidate for the time being, he will try Niu Lili. Moreover, the jobs given to her are only temporary workers, and such jobs are not cheap for her.

When Niu Lili heard that she could still have a job, she felt relieved, "You are not allowed to lie to me!"

"This is what made you say, when have I lied to you?" Director Sun sighed helplessly.

Niu Lili really didn't deceive her when she thought about it this way. With Director Sun for so long, as long as he promised, he would do it.

"That's fine, I'll go back and pack up and leave. Are you using them to drive me away? Don't you forget it." As she spoke, she saw Director Sun nodded and agreed, and then she went out with confidence.

After everyone went out, Director Sun snorted coldly. I don't know how Niu Lili offended Director Lu, but there is no problem now. As long as she is obedient, temporary workers will definitely be able to arrange for her.

After Niu Lili came back from the logistics department, she immediately started packing without saying a word.

What she said, she was fired, she couldn't say it, and she couldn't be laughed at by Qiao Xueli.

But even if she didn't speak, Qiao Xueli might not be able to resist her.

"Officer Niu has been promoted, so he doesn't move things in the same office as us?" Qiao Xueli's smile wasn't funny, but at first glance, she was teasing people.

Niu Lili didn't turn her head back and said, "Take care of yourself!"

There were not many things, they were all office supplies, and they couldn't be taken away. So she just packed her personal belongings and left.

With this dashing and neat look, Li Siyu looked at this person like a promotion. But with Niu Lili's character, if she is promoted, she has to shout with a loudspeaker to let the whole world know.