111-120

Chapter 111 Losing Things

Seeing that she didn't accept it, how could he do it? He was entrusted by his younger sister.

Thinking that Pei Zihan has never asked him anything in the past few years, if he can't handle this matter, don't let her take care of him in the future.

"Officer Li, these things were brought to me by my sister. If you refuse, I don't care, but she will definitely be very sad."

Pei Zihao made up his mind to let her keep the things. Otherwise, she won't be able to do business when she goes back?

Li Siyu could only nod and agree. Anyway, to them, these things are irrelevant. If they can feel better if they accept it, then accept it.

"Okay, Director Pei, then I'll thank you and your sister."

"You're welcome." With a smile on his face, Pei Zihao breathed a sigh of relief.

In the past, Pei Zihan had been reluctant to say a few words to him. He was sent home by his cousin that day, and it was rare to say more to him.

After telling what happened at the entrance of the movie theater, Pei Zihao was frightened in a cold sweat, and she heard that Li Siyu rescued her.

After so many years, she showed weakness in front of herself for the first time, and asked him to come over to thank Li Siyu.

How could he not agree to such a request?

The two said a few more polite words, and then Pei Zihao left.

Li Siyu looked at this pile of things. He hasn't got off work yet, and he can't send it home. He can only carry things back to the office.

Because Pei Zihao just mentioned it directly, she couldn't put it into the space carelessly.

Otherwise, other people are not blind, both of them have empty hands and eat everything?

He didn't come to find Li Siyu for dinner.

When the people in the office saw her coming back with a big bag and a small bag, they all stretched their necks curiously.

Ma Lingling knew her well, so she approached her, "Who came to see you, brought so many things."

Li Siyu put the things under his desk and said, "A friend."

She didn't say it was Pei Zihan's brother , because she helped people, came to see her.

Ma Lingling did not continue to ask questions. After all, everyone has their own contacts, and asking too many questions is annoying.

From this angle of Xu Weihong, you can just see what is exposed in Li Siyu's bag, and there is actually malted milk essence.

She looked at the bag in surprise, glanced at Li Siyu jealously, and then continued to work.

Li Siyu went out again to write tomorrow's board newspaper. When he came back to get the water glass, he found that the two cans of malted milk in the bag were missing.

She was stunned for a moment. Is this the first time since she came here that she lost something, two cans of malted milk essence?

Who would steal this kind of thing?

She looked around, and there were only two people in the room, Ma Lingling, and a middle-aged woman.

She remembered that this person was called Sun Xiufen.