351- 360

Chapter 351

Li Siyu looked at the reply in front of her and breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't agree with Xiao Ai's full gratitude.

When she befriended Xiao Ai, she was also optimistic about his integrity and kindness. Although the outside is cold and the inside is hot, it is very arrogant, but this is also the true performance of a person.

Li Siyu thought that even if she was sent down today, she went to Xiao Ai, and they would help.

Therefore, Li Siyu was obliged to help with this.

Li Siyu's work has also been very smooth these days, thinking about whether he should go back to Spring City to see the old lady during the holidays.

I haven't seen anyone for several months since I took a break from school.

"Little Li, deal with the documents." Liu Wenping handed her a document and glanced at her.

Li Siyu came back to his senses, took the document and looked at it.

With the holidays approaching recently, work has begun to get busy. Li Siyu looked at the document in his hand, and there was a flash of surprise in his eyes.

The supply has obviously picked up, but I haven't heard of anyone being caught. It shouldn't be possible to deal with it secretly. After all, Director Chen has a calm face every day. If someone catches him, he should be better even if he is not happy.

That is, this person started to act cautiously, this is a shock, people didn't catch it, and the news was leaked.

This is also something that can't be helped. There are many people here, and there is a meeting. Anyone with a little network will know the news.

Now that person is starting to keep a low profile, and the job will be difficult in the future.

With vigilance, no one can catch this person again.

Li Siyu took back his thoughts, and then started to do his own work. Anyway, the sky was falling and there was a tall one, and there were leaders to worry about.

Liu Wenping pursed her lips and glanced at Li Siyu, but she didn't open her mouth.

She actually wanted to get close to Li Siyu, but her temperament has been so cold for so many years, so let her go to someone to greet her now... I can't do it.

Li Siyu naturally noticed that Liu Wenping was looking at her, but if she didn't speak, why did she ask.

If you have something to say, I don't know what this person is going to say, it's awkward.

Liu Wenping: ...

After work, Li Siyu said hello to Zhang Limei, and then stood at the intersection waiting for the bus.

Liu Wenping appeared behind her not long after, she thought about it, and finally opened her mouth.

"Little Li is off work."

Li Siyu: ...

Liu Wenping: ...

I asked her to chat today, who doesn't know that she is off work now? What's more, two people are one unit.

Liu Wenping clenched her pocket awkwardly, and then said again, "Haha..."

Hehe?

Li Siyu was speechless.

"Officer Liu is off work too." Who wouldn't talk awkwardly?

When Liu Wenping saw her talk to her, she immediately smiled and said, "Little Li, I have something to ask of you. I wonder if you can help."