241-250

Chapter 241 Poor people must have something to hate

Zhao Xuemei's blushing face just now turned pale, she put on her clothes shiveringly, and quickly got up and left here.

Just two steps away, she suddenly remembered something. She picked up a bag from the grass and ran back to the dormitory.

Zhao Xuemei returned to the bedroom and closed the door, hurriedly climbed onto the upper bunk, and made the lower bunk Wei Panpan woke up.

"Can you be quiet?!" she muttered, turning over and going back to sleep.

Zhao Xuemei was lying on the upper bunk, her eyes staring blankly against the roof, she couldn't fall asleep.

Thinking of what happened just now, she didn't know why, but she didn't resist, and she enjoyed the process.

That night, Zhao Xuemei did not sleep. She wanted to tell Teacher Wen, but unfortunately she didn't dare.

If it is known that she is no longer innocent, how can she go to school here in the future?

If you don't go to school and go home, you will be beaten to death!

How can I find a rich man to marry in the future?

An inexplicable look flashed in Zhao Xuemei's eyes. Since this is the case...

Li Siyu locked the box before going to school. Some people will not go to school today, so he must be on guard.

Zhao Xuemei: ? ? ?

Because Zhao Xuemei was ill, maybe she was frightened, she had been sleeping and had no intention of getting up.

"I don't know what to do in the middle of the night." Wei Panpan complained and went to school.

Wang Yuanyuan, who was about to go out, after hearing Wei Panpan's words, glanced at the person in the upper bunk, and left the bedroom thoughtfully.

Li Siyu waited until after class, and Qin Chuan came over to the back row holding the book.

Two people, one speaking and one learning, are very tacit. However, because they had to go to the next class, the two of them only used the get out of class time to talk.

"You learn very fast." Qin Chuan looked at her in surprise, feeling that Li Siyu's learning ability was very strong.

That is, if you have solid basic skills, plus the professors teach well, you will learn well.

But Li Siyu is different, she does not have any knowledge of this profession, and it is very difficult to learn. He just explained it one by one, and Li Siyu knew it all.

"It's alright." Li Siyu was not satisfied, the speed was still too slow, but unfortunately the professor only talked about this.

Thinking of not being able to graduate from college at all, she sighed, packed her books and went back.

Qin Chuan looked at the back of her leaving for a long time, and then frowned, "What's the matter?"

Li Siyu returned to the dormitory, and heard the noise inside, and the female students passing by outside also looked into their dormitory.

Li Siyu didn't know what was going on, so he went in to see if there was something wrong.

Sure enough, Zhao Xuemei was lying on the upper bunk with her face flushed, her upper body sticking out.

The ground is full of vomit...

Li Siyu frowned and withdrew again, so disgusting!

"Are you going to die? If you want to die, die far away. You've vomited on my mattress. Are you so disgusting!" Wei Panpan no longer had the smile she used to have, and her face was full of anger.