601-610

Chapter 601 Lessons

Xing Chen's eyes were scrutinized, but Li Siyu was not afraid at all. In the daytime, he didn't dare to do anything.

"Oh, is Director Lin okay?" he asked.

Li Siyu nodded, "Well, it's good."

Although she didn't know what he wanted to do, she might have answered in a generous way.

Xing Chen nodded without asking, waved his hand, and left.

Seeing people leave, Li Siyu went directly to Peng Lingman's house.

"When did he come back?"

Although she didn't ask who it was, Peng Lingman knew.

"Have you seen him?" she asked flatly.

Li Siyu nodded, "I met at the door just now."

As she expected, after Peng Lingman met Xing Chen, she didn't feel much at all, at least it didn't mean that old love was revived.

Although she still didn't know what Xing Chen meant, but if Peng Lingman persisted, Xing Chen would be helpless.

Peng Lingman looked at what she was carrying, and said helplessly: "Don't be so troublesome, I have everything in my house, don't bring food here."

"Don't be stinky, this is what I gave to Xiaobin. I brought it, not for you." Li Siyu smiled.

In the face of her obvious diversion, Li Siyu did not pursue further questions. It's a matter between the two of them. If you manage too much, it will be annoying, or you can manage yourself.

Even if they were reconciled, then she couldn't blame Peng Lingman because of her personal grudge against Xing Chen.

In fact, what she brought was some meat, and the child was still growing up, so she couldn't be rude.

Peng Lingman pursed his lips and said something softly. "thank you."

Xie deserves it. No one's things come from the wind. If you give her something, you will use less of it.

Therefore, she is very grateful to Li Siyu.

Back home at night, Li Siyu told Lin Cheng about Xing Chen's return.

"I already knew." He raised his head and said lightly.

Li Siyu looked at him in surprise, "Then why didn't you tell me?"

She thought that Lin Cheng didn't know, but she thought she was the last to know.

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"What are you talking about, why is he still an important person?" Lin Cheng said a little unhappily.

Li Siyu rolled his eyes and knew that this guy couldn't spit out ivory in his mouth.

"But you should be careful, who knows if he will wait for an opportunity to retaliate." She couldn't help reminding.

Xing Chen must have suffered a lot in the past few years, but I don't know if he will take revenge on Lin Cheng. At the beginning, Lin Cheng sent him to decentralize and reform, who knows if this person will hold grudges.

Li Siyu felt that the possibility of revenge was relatively high. Originally, Xing Chen was not a good stubble, and revenge is the basis of his work.

Seeing that she was worried about herself, Lin Cheng didn't care. What the little daughter-in-law said was reasonable, so take precautions.

"Don't worry, I won't let you worry." He embraced his little daughter-in-law, feeling very relaxed.