501-510

Chapter 502 Half a Catty

Niu Lili came back to her senses and saw the lesbian staring at her at the opposite table, and she didn't know what was wrong.

She has always been timid, and she just came to this office, so she can only bow her head.

Although she didn't understand why the lesbian was so hostile to her, she still couldn't speak well.

Seeing her sensible bow, Qiao Xueli raised her neck proudly, and gave her a warning look.

Niu Lili still didn't speak, just lowered her head and pretended to read the document.

During lunch, when everyone went back, they saw Niu Lili and Lu Yuanhang standing together.

Li Siyu clearly saw that Lu Yuanhang's shirt had a bunch of stains, which should have been sprinkled with leftovers.

"I'm sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to." Niu Lili blushed a little with anxiety, looking at him at a loss.

She suddenly reached out and wanted to wipe the stains for him, so she just reached out and didn't take a handkerchief or anything.

The secretary on the side directly blocked Niu Lili and said seriously: "This lesbian, please pay attention to your behavior! There are differences between men and women, what are you doing?"

Niu Lili was taken aback by the secretary who suddenly came out. I stretched my hand out and took it back, but I felt embarrassed no matter what.

Embarrassed, Qiao Xueli was still angry, but when she saw this scene, she felt happy.

"Shit! Do it yourself!" she said disdainfully.

Li Siyu looked back at her, girl, you did the same thing yesterday. She didn't say this. After all, she didn't know Qiao Xueli very well, so it was too much to say.

Niu Lili blushed over there, and kept apologizing.

The mild-mannered Lu Yuanhang didn't seem angry, but his eyes were very cold.

He took a deep breath, and then said, "I'm sorry it's useful, what do you need the police for?"

After speaking, he took his secretary and left.

Li Siyu couldn't help but be interested in this Director Lu. This way of complaining is very similar to those of later generations.

But she didn't think Lu Yuanhang was transmigrating or reborn, because the seriousness in this person's eyes fully showed that what he said was very, very serious.

Niu Lili looks even more embarrassed than Qiao Xueli yesterday, because her behavior is really inappropriate, and she wants to reach out and touch gay men.

The others pointed at her one after another, feeling very embarrassed.

Li Siyu also knows that the difference between men and women is still quite serious at this time, and because of this, lesbians pay more attention to their words and deeds.

It's really ugly to post upside down, not to mention the leaders here.

"It's really funny, I don't think about myself, and I don't even look at myself." Qiao Xueli rolled her eyes, passed in front of Niu Lili deliberately, and said these words.

Niu Lili bowed her head as everyone said, and then ran away with tears in her eyes.

Li Siyu sighed, this young man is so casual now. Today is Niu Lili's first day at work. If she doesn't work hard here today, I'm afraid she will be fired tomorrow.