511-520

Chapter 511 Lie

Although Lin Cheng smokes, he himself has invoice coupons every month, so he doesn't need her to buy cigarettes.

Besides, Lin Cheng is a black market, so he will not be short of tickets if he lacks anything. Li Siyu's monthly coupons, except for the food, were directly exchanged, and the rest were thrown to Lin Cheng.

Because she doesn't need it, there are many in the space. The grain is also because it is cheaper to go to the grain store, and you can sell it if you don't eat it yourself.

Li Siyu chose two ordinary cigarettes, the ones that are neither expensive nor cheap.

Because there is still a limited number of cigarettes here, two cigarettes are already the most. If you have cheap cigarettes, you can only buy one.

She bought something and looked at the person who was buying pastries. There are no tickets for Jiangmi strips and furnace fruits, so many people buy them.

"Bring me two catties of kiwi fruit." A woman handed over the money and asked the salesperson to weigh two catties.

Li Siyu took a look and retracted his gaze, then returned to the door and waited for Comrade Xiaoyun to come to her.

In fact, she wanted to buy it, but she gave up after seeing those cakes. At first glance, it has been left for many days. Unless you eat it in water, it will be very difficult to bite.

The reason why she didn't remind that person is because she thinks that person should know.

I just don't know, that has nothing to do with her. Although the furnace fruit is very hard, it has no hair and can still be eaten.

Li Siyu inadvertently saw a counter where Comrade Xiaoyun was talking to a man, and then left with a blushing face.

She pretended not to see, but turned her head away.

It turned out that Xiaoyun came to see gay men, no wonder she was so enthusiastic, there was this reason.

"Officer Li, have you waited for a long time?" Xiaoyun saw her standing at the door and hurried over.

Li Siyu turned her head and smiled and said, "No, I just came here. Have you finished shopping?"

She glanced at Xiaoyun's hands and didn't take anything.

Xiaoyun was a little embarrassed to hear her ask, "Ah... I didn't want to buy anything, I checked some too expensive and didn't buy it." That's a lie.

Li Siyu nodded with a smile, and said indifferently: "Then let's go back." If Xiaoyun knew the man just now, it's okay to have a chat with an acquaintance.

But why would she lie?

"Does Secretary Li smoke?" She asked Li Siyu with a cigarette in his hand.

Li Siyu shook his head, "I don't smoke, I'm going to bring it to my friends."

"Oh." Xiaoyun didn't ask any more questions, she was trying to change the subject on purpose.

The two of them had nothing to do, so they went straight back to the grain factory.

When Li Siyu went back, she went to the dormitory first. She didn't want to go to the office anymore, and she had nothing to do anyway.

Xiaoyun didn't say anything and went back to the office by himself. She is a cadre from the city, she is different, she can't do whatever she wants.