31-40

Chapter 31 So Familiar

Li Siyu followed him into the door, forgot to read what was written on the door, and didn't know where it was.

There is only one table and chairs in the lobby, and a person like a security guard is sitting behind.

Zhang Xuewen went straight to the person and registered the names of two people.

"Deputy Director Zhang is here late, and several leaders have arrived." The security guard said chatteringly.

Zhang Xuewen nodded, "Well, it's really late today, there is a delay." The two exchanged a few words, and Zhang Xuewen took Li Siyu to the second floor.

Cement paved floor, white ash scraped on the walls. This house should have been newly built not long ago, and the smell of damp and moldy was very obvious.

There are several doors upstairs, all of which are closed, and the dark red wooden doors are quite fresh.

The voice of talking echoed in the corridor, and Li Siyu followed him curiously to a door.

Zhang Xuewen opened the door, and the voice of the conversation inside stopped abruptly.

Li Siyu looked in from the gap behind him.

The people sitting inside were all about the same age as Zhang Xuewen, all well-dressed, at least without patches.

"Yo, Deputy Director Zhang is the first to come every day, but it's too late today."

A man in a black padded jacket sitting by the window said to Zhang Xuewen in a teasing tone.

Zhang Xuewen nodded with a smile, and said, "There is a delay today. Director Ao came very early."

Ao Lin laughed, and several people looked at Li Siyu who came in with Zhang Xuewen.

"Deputy Director Zhang changed his secretary?"

Another man sitting next to Ao Lin asked, looking at an unfamiliar face.

Zhang Xuewen waved his hand, "Xiao Wang's family has something to do, take a few days off. This is a kid caught in the accounting room."

A few people looked at it and said nothing.

Zhang Xuewen motioned for Li Siyu to sit in a row of chairs by the door, and Li Siyu sat down knowingly.

There were already three people sitting there, two men and one woman, all in their twenties, and they were very interested in watching Li Siyu at first.

But I heard that Li Siyu was arrested temporarily, so I stopped thinking, and no one paid attention to her.

Li Siyu also ignored it, this time is an opportunity, and he must seize it!

Li Siyu listened attentively to the speeches of several factory directors. During the conversation, she learned a lot of information.

The man who first spoke to Zhang Xuewen, Ao Lin, was the deputy director of the textile factory.

The man next to him is An Yuanshan, the director of the food factory.

There is also a garment factory director Li Changguang.

Except for Ao Lin and Zhang Xuewen, who are the deputy directors, the other two are the actual directors.

Several people seem to be still waiting, not knowing who they are waiting for.