411-420

Chapter 412 Set The Wedding Date

Since he had already handed it in, Li Siyu didn't say much, nodded and went to Director Chen's office.

Director Chen came very late today, and when she entered the door, she saw Director Chen undressing and putting down her bag.

"Director Chen." Li Siyu called him to take care of him, and then handed over the report in his hand.

"Well, is this a report? Why so many?" Director Chen sat at the table and looked at the three pieces of paper in front of him.

This piece of road was handed to him yesterday, but it was only a piece of paper with six or seven hundred words. Li Siyu wrote so much, and he didn't know what it was.

Director Chen took it out out of curiosity and looked it over, and found it very interesting.

"You go back first." He asked Li Siyu to go back first, and he planned to read the report.

After writing a three-page report, he wanted to see what the hell was written.

Li Siyu came here to send a report, so he didn't say much, just nodded and went out.

Director Chen held the paper in his hand and looked at it seriously.

Ten minutes later, he put down the report in his hand with a complicated expression. I have to say that Li Siyu's writing is really good, and he clearly wrote the people and things in those places.

He also visited the countryside two years ago, so he clearly knew that what Li Siyu described was not an exaggeration.

But even if he knew the sadness of the countryside, he still did not solve the problem. Food is in short supply in the country, and it is not that he can help anyone he wants to help.

Everyone is also waiting for relief food, not only in the countryside but also in the city.

But there is no way, I can't get enough to eat anywhere, the city is fine, after all, there are supplies, but the country is not good, and I live completely on the ground.

The leaders above also knew about this matter, but they couldn't help, and they were worried to death.

Director Chen glanced at the report on the table and thought that it was well written, so he remembered something.

Li Siyu returned to the office, took the seed book he had read earlier, and slowly read it.

Because I was afraid that someone would see the book, I tore off all the covers so that no one would find out.

The dates and publishing houses that can be revealed are all torn up, and then a cover is wrapped in white paper.

Everyone is reading various materials and books every day, so she won't attract the attention of others when she reads books.

"Xiao Li, you are going to take over these tasks today. You will be busy with Mr. Liu and me during this time." Zhang Limei put a stack of documents on her desk.

Li Siyu smiled and said, "Sister Zhang, you have done this before, so you can't do it easily?" Zhang

Limei and Liu Wenping were responsible for this work before, so they are very familiar with it and do it very easily.

Zhang Limei glared at her with a smile, then went back to continue her work.

Taking the documents in front of him, Li Siyu looked at them one by one, and they all wrote very well.