301-310

Chapter 301 Slap in the Face

   When Li Siyu heard it, what was it? One hundred and eighty! !

She gave Ma Huimin 121 yuan, and she actually sold it for 180 yuan!

This woman is a scammer! The profit of 60 yuan is combined with the salary of a worker.

It's true that the current era has delayed her, otherwise she must be a big profiteer!

When Ma Huimin heard what she said, she felt relieved. Such precious diamonds would not come to Li Siyu.

Otherwise, not only will she be ruined, but Li Siyu will also suffer.

"But if you wear it, even if it's a fake diamond, no one will believe it." Ma Huimin gave her a proper hug.

When Xia Congwei heard this, she picked up her watch, took off her original watch, and put it on.

"It's so pretty."

"Yeah, that's why Xia looks so good when she wears it."

Li Siyu had to admit that it felt so good to be surrounded by stars, and these students would hold stinky feet better than her.

But Xia Congwei was not a stinky foot, but a flower that was held up by someone.

"Everyone, sit down and take out anything you want to trade today." The girl who had been standing behind Xia Congwei said.

Everyone took their seats.

It seems that this girl is also Xia Congwei's follower or something, otherwise no one will listen to her.

After everything was done, everyone brought out what they brought.

There are all kinds of things, but they are only a few samples. No one can push a tricycle over here, right?

If there is something to look forward to, it's fine for everyone to contact them in private. Anyway, they can be trusted.

Everyone is a student, there is no need to cause trouble for yourself, and then let your family come over to clean up the mess.

Li Siyu looked at their young things, not all kinds of fabrics, all kinds of clothes, and shoes.

Where did these people come from?

There are all kinds of messes and things, and Li Siyu is a little dazzled.

Ma Huimin contacted two classmates to buy fabrics.

She glanced at Li Siyu, who had been watching, and said, "You can buy whatever you want." Li Siyu

nodded, she didn't want to buy anything. Although these things don't require tickets, most of them are not applicable to her. throw.

After thinking about it, Li Siyu took out a few small transparent bottles from his backpack.

All perfumes are installed here, and the brands in the space are relatively popular, not low-end or high-end.

She put the transparent glass bottle in front of her, and then...

not much to say!

Li Siyu opened a bottle directly, and then sprayed it on the opposite open space as if he didn't want money.

Immediately, a fresh jasmine scent filled the room.

This taste is very common, but many people can accept it, which is the main reason for her choice.

Everyone is a student, and they are not suitable for too strong aroma.

"So fragrant?" Ma Huimin had been sitting next to Li Siyu, and was naturally the first to notice her.

Looking at more than twenty small bottles in front of her, one of them looked like twenty milliliters.

Everyone smelled the scent of jasmine flowers, and began to look at Li Siyu.

Xia Congwei smelled it carefully, and it was indeed the scent of jasmine, which is rare these days.

Most of the fragrances in department stores are relatively strong fragrances, which do not smell particularly good.

And some big-name perfumes require foreign exchange, and it is not easy to buy, even if you have money, it is difficult to come across.

"How much is a bottle of this, classmate?" asked another girl sitting next to Li Siyu.

Her eyes are shining, this kind of fragrance is rare, isn't it?

Li Siyu thought about it and said, "Eight yuan a bottle, buy two bottles and get a lip balm."

She took out a small plastic jar without a trademark. This lip balm also has a smell, and there is a lot of inventory in the space.

Li Siyu has also seen the price of this lip balm before, two yuan a piece, and the purchase price is only one yuan and three.

Now it's a good idea to sell perfume and have a promotion.

Li Siyu applied the lip balm to his lips, and immediately smelled the smell of apples.

It's ok.

Because there is no mirror, she can only wipe it casually.

Xia Congwei was very interested in this perfume, so she bought two bottles to try first.

When the others saw her buying it, they all followed suit.

"Do you sell this lip balm?" a girl with short hair asked.

Li Siyu thought about it for a while, but he was making money anyway, so he said, "One dollar for five."

Others started to buy perfume in partnership, and the person who wanted the lip balm had to pay an extra dollar, so both of them saved money.

Of course, some people think it's unfair, so they buy their own.

More than 20 perfumes were sold out, and five lip balms were also sold.

"Can you still find other fragrances?" Xia Congwei went over to ask when she saw that she was sold out.

What's wrong with Li Siyu? She nodded and said, "What do you want?"

This kind of request was casually mentioned. It was the first time that Xia Congwei saw it. She thought that Li Siyu would also have a different flavor.

Didn't think you could make a request?

"This classmate, just say what perfume you have, don't say it from Weiwei when the time comes, and you don't say it again." The little follower who had not spoken for a while suddenly spoke up.

She looked at Li Siyu with a smile, but the words in her mouth were not friendly at all.

Looking at the provocation and disgust in her eyes, Li Siyu knew that this person was provoking things here.

But what she said was right, and it was indeed rare for people to make requests.

But Li Siyu just had sex with her today, "Just make a request."

Her face was flat, it could be said to be a stinky fart.

Xia Cong was stunned for a moment, but she still said her request.

"I want a rose scented perfume!" When the little follower heard Xia Congwei express her request, she instantly felt that she couldn't hang on her face.

She was still questioning Li Siyu just now, but Xia Congwei said her request in a blink of an eye. Isn't this an obvious slap in the face.

However, the slap in the face in her heart is not worth mentioning in Xia Congwei's eyes, even: What does it have to do with me if you want to be shameless?

So Li Siyu saw that the little follower was stiff for a moment, but it was only for a moment that she returned to normal.

"Yes, but I didn't bring it." Li Siyu said embarrassedly.

In fact, she has it in her space, but this is for the next time we meet.

At first glance, Xia Congwei has a high status, and although he is arrogant, it is not bad.

This arrogant girl must be friends.

Xia Congwei also understands, after all, no one can come out and hang around with a lot of perfume, right? She said, "Will you come to see me next weekend?"

Then, she took out a notepad and a pen from her backpack.

Hero card!

Li Siyu can only see these...

Xia Congwei wrote an address and handed it to her, "Come and find me when you have time, I don't have time."