371-390

Chapter 371 Means

At seven o'clock in the evening, Li Siyu was ready to go to bed, and Lin Cheng went home at this time.

"Going to sleep?" Lin Cheng looked at her sullen eyes and lay lazily under the covers.

Li Siyu shook his head, "Not yet, have you eaten yet?" She ate barbecue in the space at night, and did not cook.

"I've eaten." Lin Cheng hung his cold clothes on the hanger and ran over to the stove to warm up.

He wanted to hug his little daughter-in-law, but at this time he was so cold that he still wouldn't let her catch a cold.

"I have no Xing Chen today." Li Siyu remembered what happened today and thought it would be better to talk to him.

Lin Cheng looked at her and asked, "What's the matter?" Generally, if there was nothing wrong, Li Siyu probably wouldn't tell him about who he met.

"I heard a few words in the alley over there." Li Siyu told the story slowly, then looked at Lin Cheng, wanting to hear his opinion.

Lin Cheng frowned, and then said, "Listen to what you said, Xing Chen must have something to do with stealing food before."

He thought about it, it was indeed a bit of a mystery, and Xing Chen would definitely find out.

"Be careful these two days, wait for me to pick you up after get off work at the unit." He said worriedly.

"Isn't it?" Li Siyu couldn't believe it, but if he really wanted to do something, he wouldn't be so fast, would he?

Lin Cheng shook his head, he had dealt with Xing Chen, and he knew this man's methods too well.

"You believe me, just remember to wait for me to pick you up from get off work." He didn't want Li Siyu to know those dark things, so he tried his best to show his seriousness.

Li Siyu really believed it, she nodded, "Okay, I see."

Anyway, it's not bad for someone to pick her up, but I'm afraid that Lin Cheng will be too hard.

Lin Cheng's work has to go out every day, which is too far from her sitting in the office.

However, he insisted that he was also worried about himself, so he did not refute.

Going to work the next morning, Li Siyu found that the people in the office got along better than ever before.

This makes her very strange, but the result is also very good, at least it will be beneficial to do things after everyone has a good relationship.

At noon, Li Siyu put the lunch he brought on the stove, and everyone else was going to the cafeteria to eat.

"Mr. Li, why don't you go to the cafeteria to eat?" This Liu Wenping was very curious.

It stands to reason that Li Siyu's salary is so much, and if he is alone, it is enough to spend.

Li Siyu replied with a smile: "I don't like the food in the cafeteria, I make it to my taste." The

most important thing is to eat whatever you want. Today, she brought the steamed dumplings stuffed with beef and onions. How can there be such things in the cafeteria?

The others didn't say anything and went to the cafeteria to eat.

Zhang Limei naturally brought food, but now she can eat a little better, because her mother-in-law can't speak to ask how the food is.