211-220

Chapter 211 Petition

Father Liu didn't answer her directly, but turned to look at Liu Chengxue, meaning it was obvious that she was in charge.

Li Siyu looked at her and saw that she was a little embarrassed, and said: "What are you doing? Don't you need money at home? This is also a hard call from your father and your elder brother, don't worry about anything, you can get as much money as you want. "

It can be seen that Liu Chengxue was embarrassed to ask for too high a price, so he hesitated.

In fact, Liu Chengxue really had this idea. Recently, she had been eating and drinking with Peng Lingman, and she had wanted to do something for a long time.

Li Siyu's words made Liu Chengxue stunned for a moment, and then he was very moved. "The roe deer is calculated at 80 cents per catty. We have already dealt with it. We weighed a little more than 70 at home. Even if it is 70 catties, it is 56 yuan."

She went to open the bag, and there were pheasants and rabbits packed inside. , "This pheasant is two and five dollars a piece, and the hare is five dollars." The

pheasant looks bigger than the pigeon and much smaller than the domestic one, but the rabbit is big and has more meat.

Li Siyu quickly ordered some money and handed it to her, "That's right, we are cooperating now, and we usually talk about friendship."

Liu Chengxue smiled and said: "You are right, I am too entangled." She thanked Li Siyu very much, She helped her family earn money, so she doesn't have to worry about starving to death without food.

Watching the father and daughter leave, Li Siyu put the things into the space, then walked into the alley, and returned home through another exit.

This is also to be on the safe side, for fear of being discovered by someone.

Feng Zhijie, who was not far from the entrance of the alley, watched the father and daughter leave, and Li Siyu hadn't come out yet.

He was a little anxious, then went into the alley to look around, but found no one at all.

When he detoured for a long time and went out through another exit, he realized that Li Siyu was taking a detour.

Did she find himself? No, he has been following carefully, how could he be discovered.

Feng Zhijie angrily kicked the pebble next to him, but he didn't expect it to move.

"Ah..." He screamed, sitting on the ground hugging his feet, sweating profusely from gritted teeth.

"What a goddamn unlucky!" Feng Zhijie scolded lowly after coming over, and then limped back.

As soon as he reached the gate of the house, a sack was caught on him. Then, he felt a pain in the back of his neck, and then he lost consciousness.

Li Kang followed a man to carry him into the alley and beat him wildly, showing no mercy at all.

For sacks, Li Kang said that he is very skilled. After beating the person and then taking the sack away, a series of actions only takes more than ten minutes.

If it weren't for the fear of people waking up quickly, Li Kang felt that he could fight for a while longer.

When Feng Zhijie woke up, the sky was already bright, and the weather in early autumn was very cold, and he only felt uncomfortable and extremely painful.

Reluctantly stood up, recalling what happened last night, he seemed to be in a sack.

"Who is it! Let me catch him, I have to rip him off!" Feng Zhijie scolded angrily, feeling even more pain on his body.