191-200

Chapter 191 The use of the deputy secretary

Xu Weinan's screams spread far, and Li Siyu was writing a manuscript in the room, when she was suddenly startled.

She went out again and saw Liu Chengxue standing in front of the dormitory door, and asked her, "What's the matter?"

Liu Chengxue was also confused, she shook her head, "Who knows what else she has done, but she was beaten. It seems that her face is covered with wounds."

She covered her mouth and snickered, "It's really bad people who have bad karma, so she owes her mouth all day long."

Li Siyu was a little surprised when she heard that, Xu Weinan was actually beaten? Did Zhang Dawei beat him? After all, there may be some unpleasantness between them.

Zhang Dawei: ? ? ?

However, Li Siyu was just watching the excitement and was not interested in paying more attention to it.

"Let's rest early, see you tomorrow." Li Siyu waved to Liu Chengxue and went back to sleep first.

Liu Chengxue was too lazy to look at Xu Weinan, nodded and went back to sleep.

As for how Xu Weinan lived the night, it is unknown, anyway, Li Siyu went to sleep in the space.

And Liu Chengxue was tortured by the crying that night and almost went crazy, so that when she went to work the next day with two panda eyes, she didn't scold Xu Weinan's whole family.

Xu Weinan asked for another day off, but today only Li Siyu and Liu Chengxue knew why she asked for leave.

Neither of them likes to gossip about others, so other people in the office don't know why Xu Weinan didn't come today.

After learning that Xu Weinan was on sick leave, Team Leader Zhou made another face. No matter what you do, you still get sick all day long.

Seeing that Xu Weinan didn't come, Lin Cheng had a satisfied expression on his face, um, very good, just can't afford to be sick like this, let's send it away.

"Come here, Secretary Li." Team Leader Zhou said to Li Siyu, and then entered the office.

Li Siyu silently got up and followed in. Peng Lingman behind her prayed for her. I hope that the leader of Zhou will not get angry...

Every time the leader of Zhou calls someone in, it will not be finished without reprimanding for half an hour, which is even worse than the teacher teaching the child .

Walking to Team Leader Zhou's desk, Li Siyu looked up at him, "Team Leader Zhou." She had a polite smile on her face, which made it impossible to find fault.

Team Leader Zhou nodded, "Sit down and talk." He pointed to the chair and motioned her to sit.

Li Siyu sat down obediently. In case the team leader of Zhou Zhou was endlessly long-winded, wouldn't she have to stand for a long time?

Seeing her sitting down, Team Leader Zhou said, "I told you about the last time you posted in the newspaper. The winery said that the leaders above would move it if they agreed."

Li Siyu nodded, did not speak, and listened to him go on.

"I saw the secretary-general of the deputy secretary having dinner with you yesterday, right?" Team Leader Zhou asked suddenly.

"Yes." Although Li Siyu didn't know where he saw it, he nodded in response.

Team Leader Zhou breathed a sigh of relief, "It seems that the deputy secretary does have this idea."