51-60

Chapter 51 Return to the City

Because the old lady was inconvenient to move, Li Siyu borrowed the team's ox cart to send people to the town.

It's not very busy now, so the captain didn't embarrass her, and asked the driver to send the three to the town.

Everyone in the village heard that Li Siyu took the old lady to the city, and all of them were envious, jealous and hated for a while.

But they all sighed that the old lady didn't hurt this little girl in vain. It seems that raising a daughter is not so bad.

Because of the old lady's health, Li Siyu did not take the bus. Let Yang Jun help rent a donkey cart. After all, he is too old to stand the toss or sit for long periods of time.

Yang Jun was very impressed when he knew that the sister-in-law was going to take the old lady over.

After all, Li Siyu is only seventeen years old, so let's not talk about her filial piety. Just listened to what Wang Ye mentioned to him. Now that it has become a regular job, there will definitely be a future.

Yang Jun helped rent a donkey cart and went to the house to move a new quilt.

Li Siyu did not reject his enthusiasm, after all, he was also the son-in-law of the old lady.

Before she helped Yang Jun get food, she just wanted him to take care of the old lady.

But now that the old lady picked it up, he didn't need his help.

Yang Jun wanted to show, but Li Siyu didn't stop him, so he went.

Anyway, if you want her to help in the future, it will be a big deal.

As soon as Li Sinong heard that the younger sister was going to pick up the old lady to the city, he hurried back.

Seeing the old lady's stroke, she felt uncomfortable.

After the family split, Li Sinong went back once, and she wanted to ask the third and fourth brothers what they thought.

But the old lady didn't make her angry. After all, the family was divided, and it was useless to say more.

Originally, Li Sinong wanted to take care of the old lady, but she still has a big family here.

Yang Jun is the only child again, and there is no way to do it again.

"Little sister, I've wronged you." Li Sinong looked at Li Siyu with tears in her eyes, knowing that she couldn't see her mother being wronged.

Li Sinong usually spends a lot of money on the original owner. In addition to the old lady's rigid requirements, he also has his own ideas about her feelings.

Li Siyu's age was not good, and she was frail and sick from childhood, and she was also brought up by her.

Li Siyu looked at her and said with a smile: "Second sister, my mother is going to have fun with me this time. I want to see my mother in the future and go to the city to find me." The address Wang Ye had told Yang Jun before, so she didn't stay.

The two sisters chatted for a while, and Li Sinong watched as the couple left.

Yang Jun knew that Li Siyu was mixed up in the city. This little sister-in-law has not seen her for a while, and her temperament is getting stronger and stronger. It seems that she will definitely get better and better in the future.

Because the donkey cart itself is slower than the passenger car, it was past nine o'clock in the evening when we arrived in the city.

Li Siyu gave the driver 50 cents to the fellow driver and asked him to live in the Datong shop. When he went back tomorrow, he gave him two black noodles.