561-570

Chapter 561 Arrested

"Let him go?" Director Sun sneered and said, "You want to be safe after eating my food? Impossible. You have to spit it out for me how you eat it.

" God, don't worry when he cries."

Niu Lili was relieved when she heard this, she said before, why Ma Ligang suddenly changed, it turned out that she found out about her affairs with Director Sun.

Now that she knows, she doesn't panic. Anyway, the two have already separated, so there is no need to mention the previous matter.

Ma Ligang didn't give him anything at all, so he took her out for a meal, and he took her down so easily for a few dollars. Niu Lili still regrets it to this day.

Director Sun didn't want to mention this person anymore, and instead took her hand...

The next morning, Li Siyu got up and packed up, took out a little breakfast and ate a little.

"Are you going out?" Lin Cheng didn't know what this person was going to do when she saw that she had cleaned herself up.

Li Siyu nodded, "Today I went for a walk in the park with my colleagues. The weather is fine, how boring is it to stay at home?"

Although Lin Cheng was reluctant to let her go out to hang out, there was no way to stop her. After all, Li Siyu Now that I am pregnant, it is not good to stay all the time.

"Then you come back early." He thought about it and felt uneasy, so he said, "How about I go with you." Go with her?

Li Siyu immediately shook his head and refused, a big man mixed with lesbian parties, what happened?

So she refused directly, "You are busy with you, don't entangle me all day long, I'm not a porcelain doll, I have to watch when I go out for a walk."

Lin Cheng didn't dare to refute her, so he could only shrink his mouth in the corner. I can't provoke my little daughter-in-law for fear of making her angry.

Li Siyu saw that he was cowardly, and went out with his bag in satisfaction. It was a happy day.

Seeing that she patted her butt and left, Lin Cheng could only tidy up the house by himself, and then went out by himself.

During this time, Liu Yongqiang was still investigating the black market thoroughly. Although he arrested a few people, they were all small fish and shrimp.

Before the end of the day, his own black market would not be able to open for business, which would delay his little daughter-in-law's making a fortune.

When Li Siyu arrived at the park, it was exactly nine o'clock. Yesterday, they made an appointment to meet at the park at nine o'clock in the morning.

The three of them arrived early, and Li Siyu was the last to arrive.

Gao Shan and Qiao Xueli knew her. Another lesbian named Xiao Hongzhen had short hair and was wearing very good clothes. She seemed to have a good family.

The four of them have good personalities, so Li Siyu didn't cry and felt boring.

Everyone is talking about work, and then go out to have a meal at noon, this meal is shared by everyone.

After all, eating out is not cheap now, and Li Siyu did not invite others to treat him.

After Lin Cheng got to the black market, there was trouble, and Li Kang was taken away.